Conor McGregor calls out Nate Diaz during Conan interview

LMAO. Yeah Chael was fighting before Mohammad Ali? And what you're describing is not a rip off lol. The first horror movie was made nearly a century ago. Does that mean Dawn of the dead is a rip off of it? I'm pretty sure DOTD grossed more so it's just a more successful rip off? That's the logic you're using there.

Conor has put UFC on the map worldwide along with Ronda and to a smaller degree Lesnar and GSP. Conor is the most influential person in MMA at the moment.

Conor also wins the "Most punchable face" award
Nate will present the award to him August 20th

and you're a sad troll..... now jog on goofball

No no Monkey, sad is a guy with over 20,000 posts on a message board...now that's sad.

I'm jogging nowhere; though obviously I'm doing a few laps in your head and now you cant deal with me except to make emotional outbursts like this.

See you around... : )

No no Monkey, sad is a guy with over 20,000 posts on a message board...now that's sad.

I'm jogging nowhere; though obviously I'm doing a few laps in your head and now you cant deal with me except to make emotional outbursts like this.

See you around... : )
hahaha you have a seriously overinflated ego if you think you are significant enough to even cross my mind..... but keep quoting me to feel important, you're not... your a goof

skinny tall frame - basically rehashing the stuff he said before.

God I hope Nate hurts him.

I wonder if Conor can convince himself that he can win the fight.

Because nobody else is falling for it.

Lol at a leprechaun with white trash tats who dresses like a closet homo calling out people for their fashion sense.

Yall get way too worked up over Conor and Nate.

The T-Shirt line was pretty funny because Nate was sitting there wearing it, even if you hate Conor you have to admit that.

Nate took it really well though, why can't everybody be more like him and just chill down? Getting worked up over fighters hyping a fight is really quite pathetic - I bet they're both pretty good mates by now anyway, making each other richer with every appearance.

Lol the trash talk doesn't have the same effect after what transpired in the first fight. Can't wait for this second fight, though. I think Mate boxes him up again, but Conor is definitely gonna be on fire, going in.

Yall get way too worked up over Conor and Nate.

The T-Shirt line was pretty funny because Nate was sitting there wearing it, even if you hate Conor you have to admit that.

Nate took it really well though, why can't everybody be more like him and just chill down? Getting worked up over fighters hyping a fight is really quite pathetic - I bet they're both pretty good mates by now anyway, making each other richer with every appearance.
Bro, some of these shertards are more upset and rustled than Nate is! It's a bit ridiculous that people here on here get so worked up over a fighter. He's hyping and promoting a fight. He talks shit. It's what he does. It's fine if you don't like it but to get so mad over it, is laughable.

3EAKx8vv6Gqke8ydJS.gif

Would much rather be known as a guy that wears a black tee all the time with some jeans than a little man with a complex who parades around in little bikini looking monster/reebok shorts in every post with other men shirtless using lighting at his gym to make himself look bigger.

Nate has come off ghetto before but never has he embarassed himself the way Conor has talking so much then flinching, getting beaten into submission, and finally being so shook at the post fight presser Dana had to slip him Xanax.

And FYI Conor may have figured out a good shtick to earn money and promote but I would be willing to bet Nate is the smarter man. Speech impediments don't make you dumb. Listen to Nate explain why Cm Punk shouldn't get a shot at pro mma he or explain Cerrone being a yes man hurting fighter pay. That guy is far from dumb.

If Nate KO'ed Conor I could see it as being lucky and landing a lucky punch. But he got rocked, panic wrestled and got choked out. No luck in any of that.

Back