Conor McGregor calls out Nate Diaz during Conan interview

Trash talk is childish and attracts the wrong kind of crowd imo. But the point is, it's easy to shit talk when you can't even see the guy. Remember his reaction at the post fight press conference?

giphy.gif

I saw and enjoyed that, but Conor has also talked shit to Nate's face.

Promotion and psychological warfare, albeit psychological warfare that is ineffective against Nate.

None-the-less, whether you love or hate him, if you pay to see him fight he's done his job.

I bet conor`s 20 seconds clip was more entertaining then nate`s whole interview

Yeah, Conor is like a fucking Clown, just showing hes mug is more entertaining, after he got ass fucked from Nate, just Conor talking make everyone laugh.

That Conor moment was gold and %80 of sherdog won't appreciate it cause Conor is so far up there ass.

Conor's Schlick is even worse after a loss

Yeah, Conor is like a fucking Clown, just showing hes mug is more entertaining, after he got ass fucked from Nate, just Conor talking make everyone laugh.
that clown is a UFC champion....... something Nate hasnt ever achieved

Your point? Everyone wins a fight, everyone loses a fight. It isn't a matter of how or who, it's a matter of when.

No one will ever be undefeated - ever - even Jones lost some fights. He lost to Gus, and then lost to himself - he's broken.

Conor lost a match, big fucking deal.

So he thinks that Nate won the lotto to beat him.

Personally I think he won the lotto to beat Aldo.

Conor calls out the guy he's going to fight!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?

l0OFkxQ.gif

So he thinks that Nate won the lotto to beat him.

Personally I think he won the lotto to beat Aldo.
he was already rich before he fought Aldo.... so your joke makes no sense

Conor really lost his mystique. I thought he would come in having learned his lesson but he's really just a try hard. I guess you just can't teach class.

Back