Rumored Conor McGregor - back to take the throne

Completely unrelated but how the fuck have you had an account for 13 years, have over 1600 messages, and not even 40 likes...I mean what kind of ridiculous backwards BS have you been spitting this whole time?
The "like" system is relatively new.

It ludicrous that people think Conor was somehow 'exposed' by the Khabib fight. Khabib is an animal, and did the same thing to Conor that he has done to everybody else

Conor is supposed to be shit just because Al and Edson lasted 5 rounds and he lasted 4?

Conor is a great fighter. He's not the best at everything - so what?

If he fights cowboy I think it will look like the Alvarez fight and he will get a convincing win (unless Cerrone totally changes his style and goes full wrestler).

I just don't see Cerrone likely getting Conor down. You have to be very quick and decisive on your takedowns, because Conor is so fast with that counter hand, while he's still fresh. Cerrone doesn't have that explosive twitch to a level change coming in on his opponents.

Completely unrelated but how the fuck have you had an account for 13 years, have over 1600 messages, and not even 40 likes...I mean what kind of ridiculous backwards BS have you been spitting this whole time?

I haven't been spitting anything, that's why I don't have any likes. I forgot about sherdog for years, and they didn't even HAVE likes when I las was active here. I prob have less than 20 messages since they implemented the like system.

I just don't see Cerrone likely getting Conor down. You have to be very quick and decisive on your takedowns, because Conor is so fast with that counter hand, while he's still fresh. Cerrone doesn't have that explosive twitch to a level change coming in on his opponents.

I agree.

Conor sitting on throne made of irish whiskey

Umm Burger King throne
1520361108073-BK_1.jpeg

giphy.gif

And obligatory:
Jadfp1U.gif

Didnt watch the video but is he talking his LW or FW throne? Because both khabib and max smoke him.

Its well past time for the NSAC to hand out whatever suspensions their going to to Conor an Khabib so we can get on with the LW division.

What are we paying you for if you aint going to hand down TS them Yellow cards for starting "rumored" threads when there is no rumor about it. Get to work buddy

If the rape allegations going around are true he won't be back.

I haven't been spitting anything, that's why I don't have any likes. I forgot about sherdog for years, and they didn't even HAVE likes when I las was active here. I prob have less than 20 messages since they implemented the like system.
Well here's a like. Welcome back.

I don't know why people are worried about your "likes", so I gave you a pity like to help your ratio. You're welcome.

Khabib will knock him out cold standing up next time. Conor is a broken man and a drug addict. He should either retire or give Cerrone a payday and take a loss knowing he did good by someone who deserved it.

If all of you Sherdoggers cared about Conor so much you would try and get him the help that he needs. Write him or letters or some shit, I don't know. Conor needs love and help, not people feeding into his drug-fueled delusions of grandeur.

Back