Rumored Conor McGregor - back to take the throne

Conor's improved boxing (at this moment, probably one of best boxing ever im mma), has really hurt his mma game as a whole. As well as lack of matches. As it turns out. He is well past his prime...

Back to plumbing toilets?

It was a bad performance, but if you stop being a fan after a bad performance then they were never fan in the first place, this is MMA, losing is just part of the game.

I'll be a fan as long as Conor is still coming to fight.

These make the bulk of his fans, though.

McGregor has more chance winning Khabib rematch than beating Cerrone. All he has to do is to stop early takedowns, and match would take different path.

What else did he need to do the 1st time, though? Wasn't this the only path to victory he ever had?

(Still, Khabib was lighting him up on the feet.)

Khabib did not crumble.
43597892_336409213801086_2820941224456749056_n.jpg

haven't you heard? He sucks because he couldn't beat Khabib in mma and Mayweather in boxing.

When you spout off as much shit as he did, you deserve to be flamed for every bit of it.

From a Conor fans point of view I'm far more concerned about a fight with Cerrone than Al, I think Al would be in way over his head against Conor.

Cerrone is more dangerous on the feet and on the mat.

Cerrone is just a more coveted name to have on the resume, win or lose.

I feel Cerrone will get brain damage inside 1 round if he faces Conor. The dude has mental issues in big fight in the leads up (check), has a problem with good boxers pressing him (check), is kinda long in the tooth (check).

Al is durable and good enough in all areas to make it interesting if he has a clinch/grapple heavy plan. He isn't over the hill and he won't brake mentally before they even step inside.

Conor could also go after Kevin Lee because he is also a strong grappler if he doesn't beat him he won't beat Khabib imo. Who knows what the game is it could be just negotiations to get Khabib to sign cheap for the rematch, could be just them looking for a W to restore shine on the PPV star, could be he hopes Tony wins and then he has a way better chance vs him because that dude is so hittable and gets drop in every damn fight, lucky for him good recovery but that really doesn't sit well with me you can't always plan around on you recovering from shots so you comeback and win, just a matter of time before you don't.

Given the rumours alluded to by Meltzer that McGregor is having ‘all sorts of issues’ outside the cage, and the fact that ‘a major Irish sports star’ is currently facing rape charges (tons of Twitter speculation among the more informed fans that the suspect is McGregor), I’m not sure he’ll be fighting again any time soon. He doesn’t seem to have spoken to his head coach in months. He was as sharp as a samurai sword in 2016. Inactivity and money has killed his career.

Gonna have to learn how to beat a wrestler first you fuckin mick

Its well past time for the NSAC to hand out whatever suspensions their going to to Conor an Khabib so we can get on with the LW division.
By the time it happens, a retroactive suspension will be entirely served...

Back