Rumored Conor McGregor - back to take the throne

i love Conor but I think he peaked 2 years ago. props to him, he beat Alvarez, became the first "champ champ" and then made $100mm for the Mayweather fight. Masterful work, he really pulled it off.
He probably has more career earnings than the next 20 fighters after him combined, maybe more but I am not going to do the research
That being said, I do not see him beating any of the top 5 lightweight guys.

Hopefully Connie can improve his 50% win rate of fighting people his own size.

That's it, tear down one of MMA's great all time action fighters just to have a pop at Conor.

I don't have that high off an opinion on him to be honest.

Also Conor is better then going after lay ups.

Bitch, what throne?
Throne of twitter posts?
Throne of shit whiskey?
Throne of trying to stay relevant?
Throne of getting whooped by Khabib?
The toilet Throne , hes going to go snap off a huge whiskey shit

if cerrone can avoid the straight punches from conor and work the legs cerrone easily takes this conor down later and submits him. those straights are a problem for cerrone though.

Haters are on last gasp desperation mode now. They know that Khabib loss was fluke and 2 year layoff + broken finger was huge factor in that fight.
McGregor likely KTFO Cerrone next and then tear Khabib new one in rematch

I think a lot of what used to drive Connor was making dat money. Now that he's got more than enough for several lifetimes, he just doesn't give as much of a shit. Pretty standard shit. It's one of the main reasons the UFC tries so hard to keep their fighters poor.

Last edited:
Haters are on last gasp desperation mode now. They know that Khabib loss was fluke and 2 year layoff + broken finger was huge factor in that fight.
McGregor likely KTFO Cerrone next and then tear Khabib new one in rematch

Do you sincerely believe this?

i love Conor but I think he peaked 2 years ago. props to him, he beat Alvarez, became the first "champ champ" and then made $100mm for the Mayweather fight. Masterful work, he really pulled it off.
He probably has more career earnings than the next 20 fighters after him combined, maybe more but I am not going to do the research
That being said, I do not see him beating any of the top 5 lightweight guys.

No way. Guys like GSP, Brock, Silva, have all made tens of millions.

He's back to clean up this division.

Cringe video. I made it into the joker laugh and that strange scream

Welcome back Conor.

Make the UFC great again.

He screws up almost every single thing he tries to say, its like a mashup of botched cliches and none of it is even true. Apparently he is the only person that ever makes it to a fight, because every single other person just crumbles? Just a load of silly nonsense, meaningless garbage really

Back