Rumored Conor McGregor - back to take the throne

th

His throne awaits

Unless I witness video of Conor running up some snow infested Russian hellhole mountain and screaming KHABIB!!!!!! i'm not sold.

The only throne McScum should be perching on anytime soon:

old-sparky-in-famous-texan-electric-chair-chairblog-eu-with-regard-to-chairs-decorations-7.jpg

Bitch, what throne?
Throne of twitter posts?
Throne of shit whiskey?
Throne of trying to stay relevant?
Throne of getting whooped by Khabib?
Maybe he just bought a new toilet and hes advertising it.

Thats his primary job now, Instagram bunny.

old-sparky-in-famous-texan-electric-chair-chairblog-eu-with-regard-to-chairs-decorations-7.jpg

Sherbro issuing death penalty on a fighter because they dont like em.

I love this place.

Yah, time to put the breaks on the McG and UFC future talk. It sounds like these rumors are true and he will be going to jail for a long time.....I feel sick that I ever rooted for this guy if rumors are true. Apparently he did this stuff before but this is the first sexual assault not suppressed. I pray it is not him and there is a mistake.

Yeah sure, because that's totally equivalent.

What’s the difference? Talking shit is talking shit. Why should I respect someone who doesn’t respect others? Maybe now he’ll learn some respect. And I don’t even care if my account gets banned so there’s nothing you can do :D

Only because he has so many fans compared to other fighters.

His persona was also tailor-made to attract such characters as well. Love him, hate him - I don't think this could be denied.

As in the case of other fighters I'm not a fan of, I would've preferred him to clean up his act and be more active. I am not "hating".

Casuals are turning on him too. Facebook pages like Unilad and PaddyPower are good to see what casuals think and a lot of them were turning on him after the Khabib fight. Still a lot of delusional ones that accused Khabib of being scared and holding on to Conor, but most saw it for what it was.

The thing is ... It's not hard to see when you've been gamed. Irish and English fans are LOVED by vegas. Whenever I have been, the REAL fight experts (Taxi drivers) have said every time ... Vegas loves them, they turn up in droves and spend every penny.

McG knows this and it plays a MASSIVE part towards his appeal .. Not actual fan, but promotional appeal.

He knows that they know he brings in the fans... they got behind him early and he came up with both sets of goods.... Good performances, good numbers. Once he was "out front" in the UFC, the Irish followed him everywhere.... up until Floyd. After Floyd, he'd made his money, and was only interested in selling Whiskey to the fans that had stood behind him with all that "We're here to take over" shit.

Now they know. He's there for personal gain. And will say and do pretty much anything to ensure that gain. It's not hard to see.

Once the news hits mainstream media he will be yeah...

Conor bout to go on a Ceronne, Beeb, Ferg, Dustin, Max win streak .......... it is happening da Goat about to return.

I really don’t think he will take any throne lol

But if he wants to he better do something with his lungs little lungs and train as he was starting all over again.:D

Conor will fight the lower ranked fighters. He may win but then again maybe not. As his record shows, he has to have a size advantage to win. It is what it is.

Back