Conor McGregor Apologizes to the WWE Fans

Would still be FW champ and break all records AGAIN in Aldo rematch. I'm very sorry but he's going nowhere.

He probably can't make FW anymore and will have to vacate the belt.

13925857_311858835823261_3818886702408413547_o.jpg

The Big Dawg has spoken. Roman will run right through Conor with a spear.

Kurt Angle would win via GNP and PEDs

Last edited:
Personally, Fury annoys the sh** out of me. Especially with that Batman perfomance he put on.

But considereing he beat Klitchko the greatest in his actual weight class, yes better n McG
I don't watch a ton of boxing, but that was probably the worst boxing match I've ever seen. Tyson vs. McNealy had more action.

Wait for the hordes of McGregor Haters to arrive and side with the WWE on this. A pretend combat sport deserves no respect and especially one where everyone needs to be juiced up to their eyeballs to enter into pretend combat with one another. If Kurt Angle can play the role of legitimate tough guy then a bouncer is no less a soldier than a navy seal.

"Juiced up to their eyeballs"? Are you really that much of a Conor nuthugger that you're gonna copy what he says word for word? Be honest - do you also copy that hipster style with the beard, haircut and shitty tattoos?

Someone should inform all these sudden WWE tough-guys that they'd need to pass a USADA test before they could actually fight. Also the camel-clutch might not be quite as effective as they think.

Personally, Fury annoys the sh** out of me. Especially with that Batman perfomance he put on.

But considereing he beat Klitchko the greatest in his actual weight class, yes better n McG
You do realize that Conor also beat Aldo, the greatest of all time in his weight class...

In thirteen seconds.

Fury tested hot for PEDs.

he's the FWv champ, gus is what you call subpar dude is absolutely a can
sure. I know you're pretty nervous with the upcoming fight, so not going to say much to you
"The Champion of the World is a subpar fighter." - Toco
remember when sonnen almost beat anderson? that's connie that managed to win against aldo. rematch won't even be close

This is all scripted you goof !
Like all fake feud before

Don't think those roid monkeys could ever be cleared to fight him though.
McGregor wins by USADA.

"Conor the PPV isn't trending well, we might not even do 1mil."

"Fuck what do I do..... I got it! Wrestling fans buy PPVs! I'll go after wrestling fans! Call 'em stupid pussies or sum-ting. That could help."

Holy transparent transparency Batman, Conor's sweating.

Prime Iron Sheikh would break Conor's back and fuck him in the ass.

Back