Conor McGregor Apologizes to the WWE Fans

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">THE CONOR MCGREGOR YOU LUCKY I DONT SEE YOU BREAK YOUR FUCKING NECK YOU NEVER RESPECT MY SPORT JABRONI</p>&mdash; The Iron Sheik (@the_ironsheik) <a href="">August 7, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

lol @ TS disappearing after Conor lost and coming back like nothing happened.

YFXmGtQ.gif
Keep punching him Conor! That first punch just turned him into Nate, not good! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
sure. I know you're pretty nervous with the upcoming fight, so not going to say much to you

remember when sonnen almost beat anderson? that's connie that managed to win against aldo. rematch won't even be close
Fuckin' Toco.

Keep punching him Conor! That first punch just turned him into Nate, not good! :D

We already saw conor bring The giant guy to his knees begging for forgiveness. Brock would fall too.

KNYWLq6.jpg

Some bold claims made in a link that was posted. this being perhaps the most foolhardy

"Randy Orton knows more hand to hand combat defensive techniques than anybody who's ever been in MMA."

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">THE CONOR MCGREGOR YOU LUCKY I DONT SEE YOU BREAK YOUR FUCKING NECK YOU NEVER RESPECT MY SPORT JABRONI</p>&mdash; The Iron Sheik (@the_ironsheik) <a href="">August 7, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

So this fat Arafat is a WWE actor too?

If Conor roided himself to the gills like these WWE guys do, he's probably right.

Huge thread about this on a wrestling forum. First reply in there is a classic...

"Meh, at the end of the day, wrestlers are tougher than MMA fighters since they have to be on the road 24/7 busting their asses in the ring almost every night while MMA fighters get to go home and spend time with their families right after one fight."
It's true it's true!

Sherdog should make a twitter forum,since the dumbest shit is posted all day by the social media school girls around here.
{<huh}

Talking Connor gonna talk. Brock is in the WWE, he'd smash him brutally within a round, such a size skill and strength disparity it would remind you why theyre are weight classes.

But I digress, talking Connor gonna talk. That is until he is being ko'd or choked again by Nate...

Well he isn't wrong. Outside of Brock Lesnar and CmPunk, he would slap the shit outta them all.

He would probably beat some of the smaller guys like Sami Zayn and Finn Balor in a legit fight, but guys like Sheamus and Del Rio would have him for lunch.

Back