Conor McGregor Apologizes to the WWE Fans

HD5AFGe.gif
What is to stop someone from doing that in a UFC fight when someone tries to pull guard? These heavyweights can deadlift 600 or 700 pounds. They can press 350 to 450 pounds Lifting a 250 pound man is nothing in comparison.

Noticed that Conor is following Triple H, Stephanie McMahon, Shane McMahon, and a few other WWE people.

Quite possible Conor is trying to set up an appearance/angle with them. Maybe a Conor appearance was part of the deal for Brock to fight on UFC 200? Obviously pure conjecture on my part, but I don't see why else he would take the time to go after the WWE. And he did it in a way that didn't bring up the dreaded "fake" word to them, i.e. "I'd slap the head off of any of those fake fighters", ect.

Exactly. He's doing the same thing he did with Mayweather. There's a reason he said McMahon, HHH and the Rock are dons, yet ignored all the wrestlers like Bobby Lashley who would grind him to a fine powder.

Never mess with wwe fans. They a crazy loyal bunch

trying to set up a new career onces nate ethers him a second time.

Huge thread about this on a wrestling forum. First reply in there is a classic...

"Meh, at the end of the day, wrestlers are tougher than MMA fighters since they have to be on the road 24/7 busting their asses in the ring almost every night while MMA fighters get to go home and spend time with their families right after one fight."

He'll be in the WWE soon enough, after Diaz embarrasses him again.

Is that why the only time Conor fought somebody bigger than him he got his ass beat?
Nayt is not Conor's first loss, friend.

UFC 202 Conor will show the world how weight is not an issue when he dominates the 25 lbs heavier Naythan Diaz.

He'll be in the WWE soon enough, after Diaz embarrasses him again.

Would still be FW champ and break all records AGAIN in Aldo rematch. I'm very sorry but he's going nowhere.

Huge thread about this on a wrestling forum. First reply in there is a classic...

"Meh, at the end of the day, wrestlers are tougher than MMA fighters since they have to be on the road 24/7 busting their asses in the ring almost every night while MMA fighters get to go home and spend time with their families right after one fight."

He's right though.

MMA fighters only fight 2 times a year on average.

Training camps are what, 12 weeks?

WWE wrestlers would love it if they could take 6 months off every year like MMA fighters do.

Back