Conor McGregor Apologizes to the WWE Fans

Noticed that Conor is following Triple H, Stephanie McMahon, Shane McMahon, and a few other WWE people.

Quite possible Conor is trying to set up an appearance/angle with them. Maybe a Conor appearance was part of the deal for Brock to fight on UFC 200? Obviously pure conjecture on my part, but I don't see why else he would take the time to go after the WWE. And he did it in a way that didn't bring up the dreaded "fake" word to them, i.e. "I'd slap the head off of any of those fake fighters", ect.

Still copying Floyd.

2aewl11.gif

Yup he's following the Mayweather blueprint.

Funny that Ronda and McGregor talk so much shit about Floyd, but they're trying their best to be him, and they will never make a fraction of the money he made.

hulk-hogan-with-his-severed-head-hulk-hogan-gifs.gif

hulk-hogan-wiggle-sexy-butt-hulk-hogan-gifs.gif

hulk-up-hogan-o.gif

Hulk Hogan would smash Conor with a atomic leg drop

Btw... look who is looking for another career after Nate slaps him out again.

Noticed that Conor is following Triple H, Stephanie McMahon, Shane McMahon, and a few other WWE people.

Quite possible Conor is trying to set up an appearance/angle with them. Maybe a Conor appearance was part of the deal for Brock to fight on UFC 200? Obviously pure conjecture on my part, but I don't see why else he would take the time to go after the WWE. And he did it in a way that didn't bring up the dreaded "fake" word to them, i.e. "I'd slap the head off of any of those fake fighters", ect.
He called HHH, McMahon, The Rock, etc. all "dons" while saying that the rest of them were all "pussies". Was a ting of beauty.

WWE fans in meltdown on his twitter like a kid confronting the harsh reality of a santa-less world.

Funny stuff... so challenge Brock to a catchweight fight if he can take anyone on the roster...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back