Conor McGregor and Jos

Aldo knows he's going to get hurt. McGregor operates at a level never seen by humans before.

I wonder what they were thinking at that moment.
Conor: I'm cummin for det belt of yoars
Aldo: Me no scared you Irish
Dana: please don't pull out please don't pull out please don't pull out

Aldo knows he's going to get hurt. McGregor operates at a level never seen by humans before.
What level do you operate at? The nuthugging level never seen by humans before? He is famous, you are his white knight on the internet forum. It could be the other way around if you focused more on yourself instead of believing in false Gods.

This thread is embarrassing. Do men really behave like this or is it all on Sherdog for show?

If you look closely, Jose is crying.

WOrh0Da.gif

Wow I didn't notice till just now
Nice catch

Why would Conor pull out?

Conor had a knee injury and was weight drained and still never even thought about pulling out against Mendes on short notice

Conor isnt Aldo.

We need to be hoping that Aldo doenst pull out....again

IF Aldo pulls out again, he has to get stripped

Lol. How would you know if he did or didn't think about pulling out?

This is the problem. Conor is put on such a pedestal, if he does pull out one day, they will say "even Cerrone would have pulled out with this injury, it was super serious."

Better come prepared jose, because Jeff Novitzky is going to be watching you through the windows of your apartment in a black ninja suit during your training camp.

Aldo looks scared.

Conor looks shook.

Was there an earthquake in Vegas today?

How many stare downs are these guys going to do

Dana should not get too close. His gravitational field might damage Aldo's rib.

The irony.

"You guys are all fake pyschologists.... but let me go ahead and try assess the psyche of both guys...."

Shut up you tool, you're as clueless as the rest.

Not really, considering I just mentioned that none of them looked worried. If your goal is to go around forums and call people tools, maybe you should see the irony in that.

Conor pulls out this time when he has to find another way to cut weight without the need of IV, since the IV ban is now put into effect.

Good thing that Hose Ayyy said he would ignore the IV ban. lol.

These Conor haters are delusional my brother.

"They" were saying similar shit before the Mendes fight:

"But Conor wont be able to strike as freely as usual against a wrestler. We wont see Conor kicking. Mark my words. Conor will be more tentative" etc etc

And YET Conor AGAINST the BEST wrestler was still being himself and striking with NO fucks given

Its simply Conor's DNA. Conor is a master technician who is NEVER going to water himself down for anyone or any situation ever...Conor is going to always use flashy kicks to get opponents open up, use kicks to attack the body, mix it up, dictate, control, make reads and exploit etc. Conor will always be Conor.

They very first thing Conor did when he escaped the choke in round two against Mendes was pressure CHad and throw a body kick. I lol'd. He was a terminator on the feet.

Back