Conor McGregor and Jos

Both look scared. Maybe they know Conor won't make weight and see all those dollar bills flying away.

If you look closely, Jose is crying.

WOrh0Da.gif

He is saddened that he will end this young mans life. Wow Aldo is a real peoples champ.

Conor is shook.

R.I.P. Conor we hardly knew ye.

Aldo is sad that Mini Mendes couldn't take Conor out.

He knows what's comin.

Is this real? Title said intense, I expected more. If real, Idk if it's just me, but I get the feeling this pic doesn't do the feud justice, it makes it seem less genuine. That's a lot off a pic, so w/e, and for all we know Aldo is fed up with UFC's lack of respect, and really wants to set Conor straight. I didn't mention Conor's side, because I doubt a temper is easy to flare when he's already made the money he has and will make the money he'll make. Even if his career comes to a halt, I'll think he'll read the tea leaves (a phrase) and change his spending habits.

EDIT: Double post? My bad, delete this reply, please.

Last edited:
Aldo looks VERY intense...but its more of a posturing/over compensation

Conor on the other hand has a kind of cold relaxed stoick Russian killer vibe/stare going on, like, "im in control and youre gonna die soon enough mother fucker. Bid your time well"

Aldo has no idea what hes gotten himself into

So how many times a day do you masterbate to him anyways?? Nut hugging at its worst.

conor wears lifts, wow that's quite sad. must be though suffering from heightism.

Conor has better boxing than Aldo and Machida. Aldo has good defence but when he gets wild/angry he gets careless. Considering he hates McGregor, the likelyhood of him losing his temper is high...thus the likelyhood of Aldo getting wild is high.

conor has a better left straight than aldo, but i would say aldo has a better jab than conor has, he's also better at putting his whole game together with mixing up kicks and strikes with flawless technique. aldo also has better pivoting and is faster to boot.

i also wouldn't worry that a guy who's been doing this for more than 10 years professionally is gonna go in and fight reckless with anger.

Aldo is measured and solid but he has never been forced to fight on the backfoot

wrong.

Last edited:
I'm tired of them facing off.

Can't wait for them to actually fight.

Aldo via hulk smash

I love how al these Conor fans get owned everytime

I think McGregor has toned down his banter in order to get Aldo to actually fight this time!

Conor can't scare him off again this time. He'll miss another big pay day.
He can't keep fighting last minute scrubs like Mendes. The people want to see Conor the undisputed champion.

I don't think Conor expected Aldo to get so scared.

The comments itt are really depressing lol.

Back