Conor McGregor and Jos

I love people picking the outcome of a fight several months from now based on a random photo. Sherdog...masters of the human psyche. :rolleyes:

I feel for Conor with Boxingislife sitting outside in his bushes every night.

boxinglife and magnus goat are fucking clueless
claiming they know somethign about fighting but instead making false assumptions and making horrible analysis

it's becoming really sad

Conor is going bald. Losing his hair at rapid rate.

Nope, considering his shoulders and the distance between him and Aldo, he's standing straight. It's quite obvious he wears lifts.

If all you're looking at are those two pictures then it may aswell be a case of Aldo standing on his toes in one picture and not the other.

I don't think either case is more likely than the other, but you're looking silly pretending it's obvious McGregor's the one who changed.

Doherty is back??

t1O9ht1.gif

Wide stance and throws lots of flashy kicks... that's karate.

Aldo hasn't been forced to fight off the back foot because he brings the pressure. Conor Mc hasn't had to face anyone of Aldo's caliber so it was easy to plod forward and "walk down" opponents. You think Siver, Poirier, green Holloway, Mendes, or any of his opponents bring the diverse striking of Aldo? Come on, son.

It's not karate, it's not boxing. It's mma and Conor uses elements seen in both karate and boxing - and in other styles too.

You guys are all idiots and fake psychologists.

None of them look worried at all. Conor looks focused and Aldo looks pissed.

The irony.

"You guys are all fake pyschologists.... but let me go ahead and try assess the psyche of both guys...."

Shut up you tool, you're as clueless as the rest.

Thats pretty much what it is.

All though to me, it seems like Aldo's deep intensity is much more of a "fake posturing/over compensation"

Like hes still only reacting to what Conor does. Trying to match Conor but cant quite

Its like when Conor snatched Aldo's belt.

Notice how Conor puts his feet up on the table to bait Aldo into doing the same

Aldo mimicks Conor (as if trying to match or gain his approval)

AS soon as Aldo puts his feet on the table, Conor utilises the bait distraction to get up and snatch the belt

Conor fights slick and intelligently the same way. The way Conor utilises lead hand probes to occupy, distract, and land...or to bait a response and counter...or the way Conor will walk opponents into his left with footwork etc.

Conor has one of the most brilliant fighting minds ever (outside and inside the ring)

Conor is always dictating and controlling

You can expect the fight to be the same way. Conor dictating, Aldo reacting, Conor exploiting

Conor is not only like the Ali of MMA, mentally hes also like the Freddie Cougar of MMA to his opponents

Hahahaha!

Your arse must get jealous by the amount of s**t that comes out of your mouth. This post is almost as biased and delusional as your "expert breakdowns".

Back