Conor McGregor and Jos

McGregor is not a karate style fighter. He uses a wide stance, but it's not karate style. It is much more similar to a traditional boxing style. Maybe learn before you talk.

Aldo is measured and solid but he has never been forced to fight on the backfoot, how do you think he is gonna be able to swing his hips into leg kicks when he's backing up?

It's like you fans don't consider the match-up before you start talking. [/IMG]

Wide stance and throws lots of flashy kicks... that's karate.

Aldo hasn't been forced to fight off the back foot because he brings the pressure. Conor Mc hasn't had to face anyone of Aldo's caliber so it was easy to plod forward and "walk down" opponents. You think Siver, Poirier, green Holloway, Mendes, or any of his opponents bring the diverse striking of Aldo? Come on, son.

Can't be in a cage cuz Hozay never enters the cage unless it's for a fight. It's a longstanding superstition of his, the same one that prevented him from meeting Conor face-to-face in Boston after the Siver fight.

Right, Hozay fans? :redface:

He doesn't like fake hype, boasting in cages like a fruit. Get over it.

Didn't read the article,

but I thought the coaches for TUF were going to be Faber and Conor? Would definitely make more sense financially/matchmaking wise if Aldo were the other coach though.

Anderson was the complete package and didn't come up from nothing. He'd had success all his career and to be fair he didn't exactly face a murderer's row at MW during his years at the top.

Conor Mc is one-dimensional and started out as a plumber. He's living that vida loca and getting too used to caviar and champagne. No way will he risk going back to the gutter, and he'll have to fight a murderer's row at FW and LW when he moves up due to that IV ban. He'll play it safe. Count on it.

Youre delusional and have NO idea what youre talking about

Conor actually walked Mendes down at times. You want to know whats really wild about that?

If you watch Conor's earlier fights he was exclusively a high IQ counter puncher..

Conor has developed into one of the most complete strikers ever in all of combat sports history. Its unreal how many facets there are to Conor's striking game now.

-Conor can walk you down and break you down with pin point precise shots - to the body and head with feet and fists (Siver/Mendes) JUST UNREAL!

-Conor can lead (any moment from any of his fights)

-Conor can set you up and sniper shot counter you (Buchinger and many other fights)

-Conor can counter you on the back foot (Brimage)

-Conor can hit angles, change positions and attack (Brimage/Holloway)

-Conor can walk you into his shots with his footwork.

Conor kicks, punches, elbows, knees, the whole kitchen sink

No one mixes it up better at this level

Conor also is always changing speeds and tempo

Conor is one of the most difficult fighters to read or time ever

People who actually KNOW SKILL are in legit awe of Conor's striking skill

Newbs like you would wet yourselfes over Anderson's striking. Thats hilarious.

Anderson could not lead and was defensively irresponsible.

Conor can lead and is always defensively responsible.

Plus Anderson was no where near as diverse in his attack as Conor, had no where near the lead hand game of Conor's highly sophisticated lead hand game, and was no where near as slick in setting up traps as Conor etc..and I could keep on going.

Hell, how many great strikers did Anderson ever truly out strike?

Conor can do it all in every respect of striking at a high level (as mentioned earlier) and hes doing it against other legit great strikers (Holloway, Porior, Mendes) Conor SCHOOLED then all. Conor schools other legit great strikers (unlike Anderson and most so called good strikers)

Its actually scary the way Conor leaves all his opponents a complete broken confused befuddled mess after hes done with them.....out classing them skill wise and mentally so bad that it looks like they never belonged in the same ring with him. Conor is so far above Anderson in striking skill and IQ its not even funny.

We are witnessing something truly special with Conor. Conor is MMA's first legit striking savant. Conor is as skilled at complete MMA striking as Floyd is at boxing or as Morcelo Garcia is at grappling.

You people should appreciate Conor's skills at the least. If you refuse to do so its because you dont understand what you are watching or you downplay and ignore out of spite. Shame on you

Last edited:
Youre delusional and have NO idea what youre talking about

Conor actually walked Mendes down at times. You want to know whats really wild about that?

If you watch Conor's earlier fights he was exclusively a high IQ counter puncher..

Conor has developed into one of the most complete strikers ever in all of combat sports history. Its unreal how many facets there are to Conor's striking game now.

-Conor can walk you down and break you down with pin point precise shots (Siver/Mendes)

-Conor can lead (any moment from any of his fights)

-Conor can set you up and sniper shot counter you (Buchinger and many other fights)

-Conor can counter you on the back foot (Brimage)

-Conor can hit angles, change positions and attack (Brimage/Holloway)

-Conor can walk you into his shots with his footwork.

Conor kicks, punches, elbows, knees.

No one mixes it up better at this level

Conor also is always changing speeds and tempo

Conor is one of the most difficult fighters to read or time ever

People who actually KNOW SKILL are in legit awe of Conor's striking skill

Newbs like you would wet yourselfes over Anderson's striking. Thats hilarious.

Anderson could not lead and was defensively irresponsible.

Conor can lead and is always defensively responsible.

Plus Anderson was no where near as diverse in his attack as Conor, had no where near the lead hand game of Conor's highly sophisticated lead hand game was was no where near as slick in setting up traps as Conor is...etc..and I could keep on going.

Hell, how many great strikers did Anderson ever truly out strike?

Conor can do it all in every respect of striking at a high level (as mentioned earlier) and hes doing it against other legit great strikers (Holloway, Porior, Mendes) Conor SCHOOLED then all. Conor schools other legit great strikers (unlike Anderson and most so called good strikers)

Its actually scary the way Conor leaves all his opponents a complete broken confused befuddled mess after hes done with them.....out classing them skill wise and mentally so bad that it looks like they never belonged in the same ring with him. Conor is so far above Anderson in striking skill and IQ its not even funny.

We are witnessing something truly special with Conor. Conor is MMA's first legit striking savant. Conor is as skilled at complete MMA striking as Floyd is at boxing or as Morcelo Garcia is at grappling.

You people should appreciate Conor's skills at the least. If you refuse to do so its because you dont understand what you are watching or you downplay and ignore out of spite. Shame on you

After reading the first 2 lines I asked myself who in the hell is this creepy individual. Then I glanced at the name and it all made sense.

TLDR

Wide stance and throws lots of flashy kicks... that's karate.

Aldo hasn't been forced to fight off the back foot because he brings the pressure. Conor Mc hasn't had to face anyone of Aldo's caliber so it was easy to plod forward and "walk down" opponents. You think Siver, Poirier, green Holloway, Mendes, or any of his opponents bring the diverse striking of Aldo? Come on, son.

You are literally showing you know nothing.

He has a wide stance because he puts his weight on his lead leg to throw his punches with force and leverage. Boxers have wide stances... Machida is a legit karate fighter and he uses a completely different stance and style.

Also, go and watch Aldo's fight. Aldo isn't a pressure fighter you idiot, Aldo is a confident counter puncher. He fights off the back foot, the reason his fights go so easy for him is because Aldo is such a good striker his opponents just don't commit. Chad committed and fought with pressure and had success...

McGregor doesn't just "plod" he cuts off the cage and uses elite movement to force opponents to feel uncomfortable. Holloway has very diverse striking, Siver even has diverse striking, Mendes has very good striking actually.

You know nothing.

Doesn't Aldo throw his kick during the midst of a combo? I'm pretty sure this hasn't happened to him yet because he sets it up better...

Aldo throwing kicks mid or after combos, is going to hurt him against Conor

Conor isnt a wrestler like most of Aldo's opponents

Conor kicks and knows how to defend kicks.

Now anyway, try a jab then a right straight

Now try a jab and a kick

When throwing the kick after the jab there is a bigger pause, because it takes more time to kick then punch, more wind up for the kick etc (even without the hip rotation and with a no wind up karate kick, its still more of a puase and wind up off a punch, then just a right straight off a jab or punch combos)

Its an opening for Conor to disrupt and land while Aldo is susceptible

Also, Conor's IQ and movement is too great.. Conor is not going to even be there at a stand still for Aldo to kick after his combos...Conor will be dictating with probes, controling range, disrupting, landing, avoiding. If Aldo can even get off a combo without being countered, then Conor is going to be parrying/rolling, and in the slight pause it takes to transition from a punch to a kick, boom left straight down the pipe from Conor

Aldo 100% wore a hat so McGoat couldn't get right in his face

After reading the first 2 lines I asked myself who in the hell is this creepy individual. Then I glanced at the name and it all made sense.

TLDR

Exactly. You cant refute anything. You know im right. And its clear you Conor haters (your BF Ragnarocker too) KNOW NOTHING about skill or technique

Take the time to read my posts. You might actually learn something. Im here to educate, not engage in your psychopathic trolling/name calling attacks/flamewars. I will educate you if you apologise and come to me correct, keyboard warrior

Last edited:
It actually looks like there's a tear trickling down Aldos cheek.
It's the lighting but it's still hilarious. I don't know why Aldo looks scared or angry in every face off with Conor.

Conor is always acting like a clown at these staredowns. Making threats, stealing belts, etc..

What are you on about haha.

Yeah...noo, youre just delusional. Conor IS A boss. Conor is the pupper master pulling Aldo's strings

Jon Jones WAS a CLOWN, when he started a malicious brawl with DC at a small presser/stare down for no reason

Yeah...noo, youre just delusional. Conor IS A boss. Conor is the pupper master pulling Aldo's strings

Jon Jones WAS a CLOWN, when he started a malicious brawl with DC at a small presser/stare down for no reason

and Jon jones smashed DC

aldo crushes connor

Aldo throwing kicks mid or after combos, is going to hurt him against Conor

Conor isnt a wrestler like most of Aldo's opponents

Conor kicks and knows how to defend kicks.

Now anyway, try a jab then a right straight

Now try a jab and a kick

When throwing the kick after the jab there is a bigger pause, because it takes more time to kick then punch, more wind up for the kick etc (even without the hip rotation and with a no wind up karate kick, its still more of a puase and wind up off a punch, then just a right straight off a jab or punch combos)

Its an opening for Conor to disrupt and land while Aldo is susceptible

Also, Conor's IQ and movement is too great.. Conor is not going to even be there at a stand still for Aldo to kick after his combos...Conor will be dictating with probes, controling range, disrupting, landing, avoiding. If Aldo can even get off a combo without being countered, then Conor is going to be parrying/rolling, and in the slight pause it takes to transition from a punch to a kick, boom left straight down the pipe from Conor

So good at defending kicks siver kicked his lead leg out twice.

Exactly. You cant refute anything. You know im right. And its clear you Conor haters (your BFRagnarocker too) KNOW NOTHING about skill or technique

Take the time to read my posts. You might actually learn something. Im here to educate, not engage in your psychopathic trolling/name calling attacks/flamewars. I will educate you if you apologise and come to me correct.

Uh, I'm not a Conor hater, I love his fight game. You suffer from celebrity worship syndrome and need to seek help though.

What does Jon Jones have to do with Conor acting like a child at face offs?

Back