conor mcgregor and cole miller fight on air

This is quite old, and nothing is entertaining about stealing lines from Muhammad Ali and sounding like someone with the roof of their mouth missing, and or drunk as fuck.

This is the opposite of how Conor seemed when he arrived in the UFC. He was cool, calm, collected, intensely focused and super astute regarding his situation and MMA in general. Conor got Brimage to become emotional, not the other way around.

He seemed completely scattered and ultimately gotten to in this interview. What happened to "there is no opponent"? I hope he's just hyping a fight.

Conors a shit talking leprechaun. Mendes would eat his lucky charms and take his pot of gold. Really hope cole can catch him in some submission. Conor seems skilled but haven't beat a top guy yet.

It's gonna be on fightpass. Truth be told, it's one of the least-stacked cards ever but the interest will be there because people want to see how McGregor does.

The card has no big names but from top to bottom, it's got some ludicrously exciting fights. I'm buying Fight Pass just for this card.

The card has no big names but from top to bottom, it's got some ludicrously exciting fights. I'm buying Fight Pass just for this card.

Yea that's true, it's a good example of what fightpass cards can be like. And they still haven't announced all the fights yet, it should be fun.

Cole really got owned in that exchange. Like he agrees with Conor calling him a jobber and hes sent to lose the fight. That hes slow and anything else. Like Cole Miller just showed why he has no buzz. He can't talk or build his own name. He let Mcgregor shit all over him.
Yea, he seemed like he didn't really wanna engage. If not, he should at least throw out a few "ur an ugly little man" or "bowties r fucking stupid" or " at least my father wasn't a drunk" or "my dick is probably bigger than yours" or "for fux sake, u haven't even fought anybody man" or "at least im an American".

Yea, he seemed like he didn't really wanna engage. If not, he should at least throw out a few "ur an ugly little man" or "bowties r fucking stupid" or " at least my father wasn't a drunk" or "my dick is probably bigger than yours" or "for fux sake, u haven't even fought anybody man" or "at least im an American".

:icon_lol: really?

Well at least this time we have a main event where the two dudes genuinely dislike one another. I still cringe when I think of the Rampage/Rashad fake shit talking on tuf.

Should be a good fight.

I don't even like it when it's real. The Rampage/King-Mo pre and post-fight trash talking was straight up childish.

lol @ all the hater tools here saying Conor failed - he fucking owned it and is 100% right... Cole said his name and is now in the main event. People are tuning in to see Conor fight, not Cole. They either want to see him win or see him lose, but they're wanting to see him. I'll wait for all the liars now tell me how they're going to watch it for Cole (which if everyone was doing to begin with, the guy would have already been in a main event after all these years). Conor is the main event and it's driving you all crazy with hatred. Love it. Now tank him for making this fight interesting to you. Tank him and say his fucking name! Spell it, fools!

People are tuning in to see Conor fight, not Cole. They either want to see him win or see him lose, but they're wanting to see him. I'll wait for all the liars now tell me how they're going to watch it for Cole (which if everyone was doing to begin with, the guy would have already been in a main event after all these years).

Speak for yourself, fool.

Bump this thread after the fight, and I'll be here to own up to supporting Cole, wherever the chips fell.

Speak for yourself, fool.

Bump this thread after the fight, and I'll be here to own up to supporting Cole, wherever the chips fell.

And you can tank Conor on that night for making Cole your new favorite fighter!

lol @ all the hater tools here saying Conor failed - he fucking owned it and is 100% right... Cole said his name and is now in the main event. People are tuning in to see Conor fight, not Cole. They either want to see him win or see him lose, but they're wanting to see him. I'll wait for all the liars now tell me how they're going to watch it for Cole (which if everyone was doing to begin with, the guy would have already been in a main event after all these years). Conor is the main event and it's driving you all crazy with hatred. Love it. Now tank him for making this fight interesting to you. Tank him and say his fucking name! Spell it, fools!

I'm not saying it's not working in terms of creating interest, but... When I saw McGregor vs Brimage I was like "Damn, this guy seems like a pretty good striker, so calm and calculated" --- basically his fighting style made me want to watch him again.

Ever since then he's tried really really hard to make me think he's a massive tool, which sucks since it makes it hard to be a fan of him. Again, not saying it's not effective in terms of getting attention, just... he's extremely annoying.

you really think UFC would set up this fight and expect Conor to lose in a brand new and potentially huge lucrative market?

I laugh at the Mcgregors hype, sherdog sure knows how to hype up a guy who's toughest completion has been Max Holloway LMAO, you would think Mcgregor is a season vet the way you guys talk about him.

Back