conor mcgregor and cole miller fight on air

I think it's great. Cole handled himself well and Connor did too. I think Cole let him off the hook a couple times though. He was talking so fast and ahead of himself he left himself open to some vicious burns. Miller impressed me with his mental preparation.

Well that was...yeah. A guy like Conor has this aggressive attitude where every sentence is aimed at dominating the other party. Will earn him some fans with people who are impressed by that sort of thing I guess (Dana seems to be anyway). If he did more than just repeating the same crap over and over it might actually be entertaining, but people gravitate towards loud mouths so more success to him I suppose.

Conor said the same 4 things like 10x each. lol that was horrible.

Conor is super confident, though. It'll be interesting to see how far he goes.

Cole Miller needs to do an ad for Tayto Crisps (King's rival in Ireland)

I'd murder a packet of King cheese and onion right now.

terrible. Conor recited the same lines over and over, and they weren't even good. He said everything at least twice and some things even more than that. He's never shown himself to have even a tenth of the wit of Chael Sonnen, but he's never seemed as brain-damaged as he did here. Maybe he got a concussion in training before the call.

now this is some funny trash talking, unlike dorkfests chael makes us go through.

Back