conor mcgregor and cole miller fight on air

I thoroughly look forward to Cole shutting him the fuck up. He just has to hope the fight doesn't go the full 25 because we all know Conor isn't going to lose a decision in Ireland.
Lyoto lost a decision in Brazil in a fight where more than 80% of the entire mma world thought he won.

Conor is funny. Cole is lame. Conor: "First exchange I'm going to break his nose."
Cole: first punch is going to lay him out." He almost literally said the same thing Conor said. Fight should be interesting. Question: is it going to be on Fox, FS1, or FightPass?
Don't have fight pass but dont wanna miss.

It's gonna be on fightpass. Truth be told, it's one of the least-stacked cards ever but the interest will be there because people want to see how McGregor does.

It's gonna be on fightpass. Truth be told, it's one of the least-stacked cards ever but the interest will be there because people want to see how McGregor does.

Ugh. I guess i can get fightpass in july and watch as much content as possible then cancel. Bummer. Conor better leave him in a pool of his own blood

Funny shit..

Goat is right, Cole wouldn't even be being discussed if he wasn't fighting the GOAT.

lol Cole did very well in the interview. Conor saying that he is overlooking Cole is not a good idea

Conor was funny for like 5 minutes... until u realize he has 0 wit and charm and all he has going for him is the accent. He needs to take some lessons from Chael or something. He had potential but I can't stand listening to him talk shit, he sucks at it.

As much as id like conor's fighting style, and see him work his way up the ranks and b a legitimate threat to aldo, hearing him talk like that kinda makes me want cole to humble him.

I dont really mind arrogance too much, but I dont like hearing people being treated that way. I can b arrogant, we all can, but u dont have to act like that. Especially saying the same thing over n over.

Hell, I still hope he's as good as he says he is.

What actually disturbs me is the number of MMA fans that seem to enjoy this garbage.

Lmao this is funny as hell. They both need to get some lessons from Mr. Sonnen

I think Destiny's Child said it best, "Say my name, say my name."

I really hope Miller pulls this out can't stand McGregor!

"Cole you're 42, you're balding nobody gives a shit!!!! You were on Facebook your last fight, you mention my name now you're the main event!"

OMG my sides are in orbit. Ok Im starting to like GreGOAT.

As much as id like conor's fighting style, and see him work his way up the ranks and b a legitimate threat to aldo, hearing him talk like that kinda makes me want cole to humble him.

I dont really mind arrogance too much, but I dont like hearing people being treated that way. I can b arrogant, we all can, but u dont have to act like that. Especially saying the same thing over n over.

This pretty much sums up how i feel.

Cole really got owned in that exchange. Like he agrees with Conor calling him a jobber and hes sent to lose the fight. That hes slow and anything else. Like Cole Miller just showed why he has no buzz. He can't talk or build his own name. He let Mcgregor shit all over him.

I really cannot see why so many people here are so enamored with Mcgregor.

Celtic saying: Many a time a man's mouth broke his nose.

The Celts colonized Brazil, apparently.

Back