conor mcgregor and cole miller fight on air

Its depressing to hear grown men talk like this, especially at the other end of the phone line.

Am I wrong in guessing that it's another 10 minutes of non stop "yo shod tank me cool" and "yo to slo cool"?

It's almost as if Connor is trying to be a 2014 version of Ali. And failing. lol

Kind of ironic in that he's asking Cole to thank him when Cole's beaten better competition than he has.

Well at least this time we have a main event where the two dudes genuinely dislike one another. I still cringe when I think of the Rampage/Rashad fake shit talking on tuf.

Should be a good fight.

i almost just want to not watch mcgoober fight ever. he's like cheal but even a bigger loser.

That is so pathetic and embarrassing from Connor.

How can anybody like this shit?

And slabbering about Cole for "opening his mouth"... This guy must be seriously retarded.

I thoroughly look forward to Cole shutting him the fuck up. He just has to hope the fight doesn't go the full 25 because we all know Conor isn't going to lose a decision in Ireland.

Desperate Conor... hopefully Miller shuts him up

I thoroughly look forward to Cole shutting him the fuck up. He just has to hope the fight doesn't go the full 25 because we all know Conor isn't going to lose a decision in Ireland.

Crap - this is a 5R fight?

I suppose that's more time for Cole to pull off a sub, but it's also more time for McG to wail on his head. And I think Cole would do better with expending more energy per rounds to get the subs.

"Cole, ye're forty-two, ye're balding...", "you are a jobber," says McGregor.

I'm sure there's a percentage of WWE, fake pre-fight antics fans that will like McGregor's ranting... I anticipate a shift from heel/thug to gentleman once the UFC believes he's peaked in his current role.

Conor is funny. Cole is lame. Conor: "First exchange I'm going to break his nose."
Cole: first punch is going to lay him out." He almost literally said the same thing Conor said. Fight should be interesting. Question: is it going to be on Fox, FS1, or FightPass?
Don't have fight pass but dont wanna miss.

Back