Conor McGregor after humiliating Nate Diaz loss - "I p****** out. P****** out."

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
To be fair I cant stand Khabib because of his fighting style. I hated GSP too...fuckin HATED GSP that fucking guy. Thats just me man. I dont find wrestling decisions entertaining.

Its just weird how 90% of Conor threads are started by people shitting on him. Hes one of the most exciting fighters to ever fight. Fuckin weird.
as you said, you like Conors style and others like other styes.
lets find out Oct 6 who the better fighter is.

Although I respect the admission, not a smart move to give this information to your adversary when an upcoming war impending. That little note will now be in Khabibs head "If I keep that pressure in his face just a little more- he will fold" where as if you give the appearance of walking thru everything like a cyborg it could shake khabibs confidence or drive to push when he's tired.

Conor should be goading The Eagle now about how only real men stand and trade while wrestling on the ground is for ***s. Sure its hypocritical to the Mayweather fight but outright contradicting yourself day to day is just so In these days

Right. Quit once doesn’t mean you’ll quit every time. So exactly what was the point of your original post?

That he has quit in him and do it once you're capable of quitting again.

Also that he folded like a beach chair.

Exactly what my post said. Which part you struggling with? I'll type it out in an easier way for you.

I think he is wrong

Pussies can take a beating and keep on ticking

Pussies dont give up

Conor is a cunt
betty-white-grow-some-balls-vagina-pounding.jpg

That he has quit in him and do it once you're capable of quitting again.

Also that he folded like a beach chair.

Exactly what my post said. Which part you struggling with? I'll type it out in an easier way for you.
But then you said later that just because a guy quits once doesn’t mean he will again (which is true). So how does him quitting badly against Nate have any bearing on, well, anything? Especially since he was clearly gassed in the rematch but hung on.

If he was a guy like Vitor who folds every other fight then you’d have a point.

That clip was the only reason I thought he had a chance in the rematch with Diaz. He acknowledged the issue straight forward and brutally honest with himself. Then he addressed it in the second fight. He had plenty of chances to pussy out and give up again in their second fight. He didn't.

Yeah when he seemed to hit the wall again in the 2nd fight I expected the exact same outcome as the first, "here we go again" and he had only completed 8 of the allotted 25 mins at this point. Yet he made it to the end and won the 4th. If you listen to the corner audio Kavanagh actually does a great job in between rounds to slow everything down.

Good to hear it. The line can be fine sometimes but Sherdog needs all the good posters it can get.
It's too bad I am a shitposter, most of the time...Perhaps once the Conor era comes to an end, I'll have more substance with my posting.....

while this is probably a lot of hater's screen saver, but IMHO one neutral look at it shows a different light.
1) he acknowledge what he did wrong.
2) he admits he panicked

That, to me, shows he understands his own limits and can learn to improve and avoid it in the future, since he has time to think about what he should do when on similar situation.

A lot more mature than, for instance JJ after losing TWICE to Rose and failing to recognize her own shortcomings...

The right take away IMO. The way he handled the rematch really impressed me. First time I actually felt what his fanboys had been talking about. A shame not much came of it. A sprinkling of genuinely great performances and a whole lot of bluster and then lots of nothing in between. Interesting to see which one the Khabib fight ends up being.

It's too bad I am a shitposter, most of the time...Perhaps once the Conor era comes to an end, I'll have more substance with my posting.....
Nah, I’ve seen you make some quality arguments. The odd occasion playing silly buggers doesn’t diminish that IMO.

while this is probably a lot of hater's screen saver, but IMHO one neutral look at it shows a different light.
1) he acknowledge what he did wrong.
2) he admits he panicked

That, to me, shows he understands his own limits and can learn to improve and avoid it in the future, since he has time to think about what he should do when on similar situation.

A lot more mature than, for instance JJ after losing TWICE to Rose and failing to recognize her own shortcomings...
Qft

So he fatigued and broke vs nate innfirst match ..we know this already
Rematch had same wall around same rounds but powered through to a clear win

Cant see how this helps khabib if anything it shows hes had issues to come back from,khabib by contrast has never tasted failure or setbacks so id question how hel do when he meets someone he cant steamroll

So he fatigued and broke vs nate innfirst match ..we know this already
Rematch had same wall around same rounds but powered through to a clear win

Cant see how this helps khabib if anything it shows hes had issues to come back from,khabib by contrast has never tasted failure or setbacks so id question how hel do when he meets someone he cant steamroll
<LikeReally5>

The real pussying out has been McGregor never defending a title in his life...not one single time.

That's being scared to lose. That's some lowdown cowardice shit right there. And why that punk ass bitch will never deserve to be taken seriously in any GOAT discussion.

So Conor’s a cowardice pussy because he broke a bone in his face when he was set to defend his CW FW belt and had to pull out? Then in the immediate rescheduling once he was healed his opponent pulled out due to injury which is the only reason he instead fought Buchinger for his LW title?

You guys are all just parrots living in an echo chamber. Conor has signed to defend one of his titles twice and injury ruined both defences last minute. You’d just complain about something else though if he had defended there.

Is there a video of this?
Anyway, I like his fighting attitude.

Good on him for being honest about his capacity for weakness.

Yeah. I am not a Conor fan but to admit that about yourself-to your coaches- That does take a lot.

But then you said later that just because a guy quits once doesn’t mean he will again (which is true). So how does him quitting badly against Nate have any bearing on, well, anything? Especially since he was clearly gassed in the rematch but hung on.

If he was a guy like Vitor who folds every other fight then you’d have a point.

Just pointing out a fact.

That he's a quitter basically.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back