Conor McGregor after humiliating Nate Diaz loss - "I p****** out. P****** out."

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
It's funny how this is the type of moment that leads me to respect Conor even more whereas some view it as a moment of weakness, Conor's brutally honest with himself at a time where most would be trying to sweep it under the rug.

Win or learn, like his mentor says.

betty-white-grow-some-balls-vagina-pounding.jpg
She's right.

Conor vs Diaz was so funny

Conor boasting and bragging which by the way is a sign of how insecure he is, he is using it to try convince himself more than anyone, but then getting utterly destroyed

Conor had nothing for 11 day Diaz

And then he had tantrum to get a rematch

Immediate Rematches are stupid and need wiping out

Problem is, once it happens one time....your psyche is never the same
While it might be, I would say he proved you wrong on a rematch.
he was better prepared and did not "pussied out"

cjKSXqk.gif

you sure? Running away and looking at the clock several times during the fight means he wants out.

Conor beat Max throughout the entire fight besides being dropped for a second. He didn't overcome any adversity in that fight.
He won the 5th round

Conor vs Diaz was so funny

Conor boasting and bragging which by the way is a sign of how insecure he is, he is using it to try convince himself more than anyone, but then getting utterly destroyed

Conor had nothing for 11 day Diaz

And then he had tantrum to get a rematch

Immediate Rematches are stupid and need wiping out

He boasts and brags before every fight. It’s part of his act.

cjKSXqk.gif

you sure? Running away and looking at the clock several times during the fight means he wants out.

Conor beat Max throughout the entire fight besides being dropped for a second. He didn't overcome any adversity in that fight.

Thats called being gassed and avoiding being walked down, dummy. He "ran" for 20 seconds out of a 25 min fight.

He blew his ACL out in the Max fight, noob. I know you werent around back then to know that, though.

Thats called being gassed and avoiding being walked down, dummy. He "ran" for 20 seconds out of a 25 min fight.

He blew his ACL out in the Max fight, noob. I know you werent around back then to know that, though.

13rAVaFrumhUjK.gif
uuw4iKBZuerqU.gif

opLdP3xvMMTQI.gif
RqQF6BzaGgyXe.gif

Are you on meds for your delusions?

It's funny how this is the type of moment that leads me to respect Conor even more whereas some view it as a moment of weakness, Conor's brutally honest with himself at a time where most would be trying to sweep it under the rug.

I'm going to have to agree with you here. I like this McGregor much more than the blowhard McGregor prior to the fight. He took his medicine and didn't sugarcoat it. It's the opposite of excuse making; he owned that loss. He didn't even put it on technique or on a mistake; he admitted he pussied out. We all saw it.

I think admitting this and facing up to the issue is what helped him grind through the toughest rounds of the Nate rematch.

Drowning his sorrows via all you can eat pussy?

Khabib will get KO'd
No matter what round really,it can be done in last one as well
Conor GOAT
Yeah, Khabib could also slip, fall, and knock himself out. As likely as Connor koing him in the last round.

did he really say that? I've seen many fighters, boxers and mma who I thought quit but very few admit it.

If he can fix it great, i don't think it's that big of a deal but some people do, which i understand too. you fight, you fight with everything you got against all odds, to the bitter end.

Whatever you say Retard......
I copied and pasted that comment from his post here :

Numbnuts....
It's good to know I pissed you off with that comment though... :)

Yes I was livid.

Do you often randomly jump half way into conversations from previous days?

Yes I was livid.

Do you often randomly jump half way into conversations from previous days?
Is this place full of Retards??? I suggest you re-read what that post was about....
You Conor Fanboys are too funny.

It was actually a min of running, late in the fight. Which he got gifted a decision for.

Back