Conor McGregor after humiliating Nate Diaz loss - "I p****** out. P****** out."

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
Nate spent more time on his ass from knockdowns than Conor spent "running" in the second fight.

ult-bx.gif

Dan Henderson has tapped multiple times to chokes, any Sherdog tough guys prepared to call him a pussy?

Heh Heh these bumps don't ever get old!

Last edited:
Not a scam. He knocked out Aldo in 13 seconds when Aldo had dominated FW for 10 years. Regardless of the rest of his career, that makes him legit.
He has the reach of a Welterweight.

It's insane someone with those proportions even cut down to FW.

giphy.gif

Clearly, McGregor is referring to him panic wrestling and literally completely giving up against Nate Diaz. Conor did not even fight the choke, he was afraid of being KO'd and chose to tap out instead. Also, the gif shows that Conor does not like to pressed forward when he says "he was always in my face"

Will Khabib be able to take advantage of Conor's weak heart and cardio or get KO'd early on?
Yes he will!

It's funny how this is the type of moment that leads me to respect Conor even more whereas some view it as a moment of weakness, Conor's brutally honest with himself at a time where most would be trying to sweep it under the rug.

Win or learn, like his mentor says.
what did he learn ?
he tapped out 4 times!
and what did he improve on ? everybody knows he's mentally weak, and has a shit gas tank... did he fix that ? no.
and in the real world, it's win or lose.

Back