• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rumored Conor Mcgregor ”hit” a DJ in Rome

A man got hit by another man.

One man cried about it after.

That's all I get from this story.

A man got hit by another man.

One man cried about it after.

That's all I get from this story.

And one of those guys is Conor Mac Gregor who also happens to be customary of those things, but I am sure it is totally accidental that it escaped your mind.

The funny thing about this thread...or is it ironic? I don't know... but the funny thing about this thread is 90% of you are talking chit that would get you all punched by Conor if he was in front of your face.

And youd all deserve it probably as much as the old man in the bar or the dj in Italy.

I am on conors side, that moneyhungry Dj puts out a fake video says his nose is broken when its clearly 100% not broken and shows some bs lip thing which is nothing as well. Dude didn't call the cops but is gonna sue Conor lmfao, that money-hungry idiot won't get a penny.

Conrad was feeling left out from all the attention Jon been receiving lately.

What a fuckin’ dildo of a human being.

Where were Nurmagomedov, Poirier, and Masvidal when we needed them?

Masvidal is still in a coma after Usman took his chin and sent him to the shadow realm.

McGregor is a potato and off the handle. He loves rap music so much and acting like a thug let's see him do this is Detroit, Atlanta, etc.

Throwing punches at weak passive people doesn't make you tough, McGregor is going to end up getting handled badly somewhere (like Lee Murray)... just a matter of time.

I am on conors side, that moneyhungry Dj puts out a fake video says his nose is broken when its clearly 100% not broken and shows some bs lip thing which is nothing as well. Dude didn't call the cops but is gonna sue Conor lmfao, that money-hungry idiot won't get a penny.

yeah gotta admit this sounds more like a money grubber. like any wise person who was actually assaulted for no reason would have had the cops involved.

conor was also jumped by dagstani. is the biggest reason he had a slight change in the way his nose looks and new teeth.

I very much enjoyed Conor, right up until the second Diaz fight, when I felt he crossed over from entertainment to parody. By the time he fought Khabib, I found him completely off-putting and played out. He had gone from clever to obnoxious.

How would you compare the personality traits of Conor and Jon Jones?

I believe Conor *had* charisma and wit, while Jones had neither…

What are your thoughts?

Used car salesman SUCCESSFULLY selling lemons.

Conor Blessing Bums left n right.

Glad he popped the DJ in the face.

Conor Keeping it real!!

allegedly the DJ and his wife were hanging out with Conor going from party to party.
Conor said there was another party somewhere and asked the DJ if him and his wife want to go to that party... the DJ relied "yeah let's go" to which Conor suddenly punched him in the face

Seems Conor is so coked out of his skull he just sparks off at anything these days

Possibly he had the impression that what the DJ said wasn't sufficiently grateful enough, and as if it implied that the DJ was directing what they were going to do? Why on earth could someone be provoked by a person agreeing to what they suggested, even with all the coke and booze in the world coursing through their brainpan?

The funny thing about this thread...or is it ironic? I don't know... but the funny thing about this thread is 90% of you are talking chit that would get you all punched by Conor if he was in front of your face.

And youd all deserve it probably as much as the old man in the bar or the dj in Italy.
Funny how a lot of you talk about free speech. Which is entirely legal if you aren’t espousing hate speech. Which is actually illegal in most civilized countries.

But, you can’t just punch someone for their words. That’s always against the law. Conor fans are pathetic. It’s always the other guy’s fault. ALWAYS. Conor has never done a damn thing wrong, has he?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back