• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rumored Conor Mcgregor ”hit” a DJ in Rome

I would imagine that the general population has no idea what it would be like to be surrounded by nothing but "yes men" for the better part of a decade. That and having hundreds of millions of dollars and be given props by many, many celebrities. I mean my ego gets inflated when I bring a dumb drunk bitch home from the bars so I cant imagine how his would be...

I very much enjoyed Conor, right up until the second Diaz fight, when I felt he crossed over from entertainment to parody. By the time he fought Khabib, I found him completely off-putting and played out. He had gone from clever to obnoxious.

How would you compare the personality traits of Conor and Jon Jones?

I believe Conor *had* charisma and wit, while Jones had neither…

What are your thoughts?

pretty much sums it up.

also, it's sad he basically stagnated in terms of MMA skills, while the game evolved. + he started facing men his size who wouldn't get KOed by one good punch. he's a real talent. too bad it's probbaly over fopr him as far as top 5 placement.

oprah-winfrey-you-and-you.gif

allegedly the DJ and his wife were hanging out with Conor going from party to party.
Conor said there was another party somewhere and asked the DJ if him and his wife want to go to that party... the DJ relied "yeah let's go" to which Conor suddenly punched him in the face

Seems Conor is so coked out of his skull he just sparks off at anything these days
Source?

allegedly the DJ and his wife were hanging out with Conor going from party to party.
Conor said there was another party somewhere and asked the DJ if him and his wife want to go to that party... the DJ relied "yeah let's go" to which Conor suddenly punched him in the face

Seems Conor is so coked out of his skull he just sparks off at anything these days

That explains why we never see Conor and Bruce Buffer hanging out as friends.

IT'S TIME!!!!

{<Mcgoat}

Someday Connor will fight with the wrong lad and get shot in the process. This guy needs to visit a therapist for his own sake.
Therapists can’t help narcissists with untreated alcohol n cocaine addiction. That’s where the rage comes from. First the drugs gotta stop.

Why don't all the cucks in here pretend that it was Joe schilling. Heck why not pretend to it's Jo schilling Everytime. I'm sure there would alwwy be a justification for pretty much anything as Long as joe schilling is involved

Yeah as unhinged as Conor is, I find it hard to believe that he punched him out of nowhere. I doubt he is assaulting dudes entirely at random now.

Maybe he didn't want a shot of his crap whiskey? I guess he deserved it......

He's not even a little manlet. He's like 5'9" 175. World average is 5'7", U.S. average is 5'9".

He's a typical caricature of an Irishman. Drunk, bar hopper, jolly fellow with a little liquor and boxer with too much liquor.

5'9 is a fucking manlet

Average height includes pensioners too who have lost height due to age

Also conor is not really 5'9

This is what happens when you're a manlet with a micro penis.

Conor is such a douche bag why people ever worshiped him is beyond me...

We need Charlie Sheen jumping out of the bushes to deliver a sucker punch. Bwap!

I would imagine that the general population has no idea what it would be like to be surrounded by nothing but "yes men" for the better part of a decade. That and having hundreds of millions of dollars and be given props by many, many celebrities. I mean my ego gets inflated when I bring a dumb drunk bitch home from the bars so I cant imagine how his would be...

Khabib has just as much fame as Conor, is recognized everywhere, but doesn't seem to smack other people around. Seems to be well liked by everyone.

Face it, Conor is an insecure asshole.

Back