• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rumored Conor Mcgregor ”hit” a DJ in Rome

I'd like to see Conor try this shit with a sherdogger sized alpha. He'd get slept.

/doing this right?

No, it's a combination of all of his behavior. He can't take it when things don't go his way and he lashes out. When Poirier beat him he was furious and instinctively targeted Dustin's wife. The rape allegation was a claim by a female that Conor was furious when she turned him down for sex and he raped and beat her. It just seems so plausible when you're looking at Mcgregor's behavior. He was drunk and coked up at the time and that combined with Conor's already impulsive behavior makes it extremely plausible that it did happen. I believe the reason Conor wasn't prosecuted was because he had his crew back up his side of the story and nobody there at the scene was willing to go against him.

So you have proof he was coked up and drunk at said date of the alledged rape? Or are you just applying speculative circumstances that make it so plausible? Do you know what is also very plausible? People hating Conor for all kinds of reasons and therefor lying about him, especially if they can get rich from it. Remember Clodaugh (or whatever the name was) the kid that was proven by DNA test not to be his? People lie. The fact that something is plausible makes it 99% certain to you is frankly pretty disturbing.

The only fight he can win now, 120 pounder rappers djs or old people.
Waiting for him to get kod on the street

Here we go again.

It's getting embarassing at this point.
I hope he gets put to his place down the future, but he should definitely serve some time. At this point it's most likely the only thing that will calm him.

Conor and Jones are out of control because they get a pass each and every time.
But Conor is pushing really hard to be the champ of the tabloid division, assaulting random people again and again, having rape investigations line up...

I said he was a narcissist (as did SO many others) years ago.

Fast-forward to now, and it played out as it was destined to.

Malignant narcissism (in a practical sense) cannot be cured.

Money does not buy happiness, (unless you are dirt poor...and you cannot go to the doctor or feed your kids, etc) it can only augment ones natural personality traits.

TLDR: Money didn't ruin Conor.

Conor ruined Conor.

I very much enjoyed Conor, right up until the second Diaz fight, when I felt he crossed over from entertainment to parody. By the time he fought Khabib, I found him completely off-putting and played out. He had gone from clever to obnoxious.

How would you compare the personality traits of Conor and Jon Jones?

I believe Conor *had* charisma and wit, while Jones had neither…

What are your thoughts?

When Conor first came to UFC he had a good sense of humor and was witty, he had some good wit and I can appreciate that. .... But as time went on he changed a lot, he become vile and disgusting and is just swearing in every word and sounds like complete low level trash person. He has lost all his wit. He changed at some point after Diego Brandao fight. I can't stand the guy anymore. He is must-miss TV for me

I don't have to watch a 10 minute video to know that Conor is a piece of sh*t

So what prob happened was he prob spoke of Conor like shit expecting Conor to not do anything then got smacked and is now crying to the media.

allegedly the DJ and his wife were hanging out with Conor going from party to party.
Conor said there was another party somewhere and asked the DJ if him and his wife want to go to that party... the DJ relied "yeah let's go" to which Conor suddenly punched him in the face

Seems Conor is so coked out of his skull he just sparks off at anything these days

The "tv personality" title makes me think he deserved it. We need an Italian here to understand who that guy is.
He's a dbag but kind of friendly dbag
Apparently was a McG fan too and was there to meet him and they passed 2 hours drinking and having fun

Easy guess is misunderstood joke or something between drunk people

Retard social media drama aside sue is right move, lmao at conor fans here

Back