Conor looks tiny(new pics)

Tall guys look more powerfull, get all the girls and have bigger dicks.

View attachment 127435 View attachment 127437

O really?
ron-jeremy-482x298.jpg

Conner is an insecure manlet with a gorilla-sized head and chimpanzee-reach hands.

#NateBySub

Only when he had his Tom Cruise shoe lifts in.

Only thing big about COnor is his head, literally. Aldo's shoulders are the same height.

aldo-mac-sd.0.0.0.0.jpg
Even if he's wearing shoes they're only giving him an inch of height. He would still dwarf them without the shoes.

Conor is average.

These guys are maximum 170 pounds and still they dwarf Conor. Conor might think that he is a big man but he is a 5'8 little man. Sorry guys but even if you are 250 pounds ripped, if you are 5'8 you are a small man. That's the way it is. Tall guys look more powerfull, get all the girls and have bigger dicks.

The only HW thing in Conor is his enormous head.

Maybe Bruce Buffer should add dick size to his fighter announcements...

He looks the same imo. We always knew he was short to begin with.

Conor isn't exactly lacking in the girls department. These sizist threads are really insulting. It's beneath this forum.

I am 6'1 180 pounds. A few days ago i went to a club and all girls swarm around me and my bwc(big white cock) like bees. Trust me, if you are a manlet like Conor , it's hard to get girls. Even the slutty girls that go for the short rich guy like Fertita , they dream about tall guys with big cocks.

Lol your not even tall, you skinny SOB.

Question was though how many guys did u have to blow to realize taller guys have bigger cocks???

Same pictures from a "CONOR LOOKING HUUUUGE"-thread.

Sherdog, you are so silly.

You're mad about PED cheaters and still mad about a guy that doesnt use it then looks "tiny"....
You guys are hard to satisfy

Back