Conor looks tiny(new pics)

lol at the tattoos

the other 2 guys look like they are saving up money to expand but aren't quite there yet :D

shogun record shows that he's overrated
When Conor faces the same level of competition while in a weight class ABOVE his natural weight class as opposed to cutting 30 fucking lbs. then you'll see Conor's record begin to look like Shogun's. Conor can't hold Shogun's fucking jock.

Insecure neckbeards are obsessed with conors man parts.

A man should not be worried about another mans genitals unless they plan on having homosexual intercourse with the said man.

When Conor faces the same level of competition while in a weight class ABOVE his natural weight class as opposed to cutting 30 fucking lbs. then you'll see Conor's record begin to look like Shogun's. Conor can't hold Shogun's fucking jock.
so will pettis be the FW champ now? doesn't mean shit

Do big guys really have bigger dicks?? How many guys did u have to go through to come to that conclusion??

These guys are maximum 170 pounds and still they dwarf Conor. Conor might think that he is a big man but he is a 5'8 little man. Sorry guys but even if you are 250 pounds ripped, if you are 5'8 you are a small man. That's the way it is. Tall guys look more powerfull, get all the girls and have bigger dicks.

The only HW thing in Conor is his enormous head.

View attachment 127435 View attachment 127437
All them stupid @$$ tattoos on his upper torso don't even blend well!

this 5.9 is short period
He's not even 5'9". I'm about 5'11" and met Conor in person and he was easily 5'7", maybe even 5'6". The UFC is well known to exaggerate height by an inch or two. Television will always lie to you. It blew me away how average in size and height that Shogun and Rashad are in person. There's no possible way even with shoes on that Shogun is the exact listed 6 ft. Vitor Belfort is pretty short too. And they ALL dwarf Conor.

You actually think Shogun doesnt cut weight??

Why does he always do the same dumb arms out front pose? He seems awfully insecure about his size which is weird seeing as he could beat up 99.99% of the human population.
True... I actually think any UFC 125 lb fighter can beat up 99.99%of the human population though. Shit, I think most of them could go back and win ufc 1.

He's not even 5'9". I'm about 5'11" and met Conor in person and he was easily 5'7", maybe even 5'6". The UFC is well known to exaggerate height by an inch or two. Television will always lie to you. It blew me away how average in size and height that Shogun and Rashad are in person. There's no possible way even with shoes on that Shogun is the exact listed 6ft. Vitor Belfort is pretty short too. And they ALL dwarf Conor.
Yes the UFC is know for exaggerating height look at Carwin his height ranged from 6'2" to 6'5"

wgs9m_q33OHbKPm79nHrKs2g5oCNDRFbjgntKbFwGXc.jpg

And to think that Golberg called Lesnar "a mountain of a man" at UFC 200. Wtf are Shaq and that Asian guy then, lol. Who is that Asian dude, btw?

Ps.Look how insecure Brock looks next to Shaq because of his size, Lesnar flexing just like Conor lmao.

Back