Conor looks tiny(new pics)

He is so brave to be the poster boy for all those, who like himself, suffer from ILS.

Only on Sherdog can a guy - with the same photo - go from 'looking huge' to 'looking small'.

Ten minutes ago two threads about Pettis were on the front page. One said 'Pettis lookin anorectic' the other 'Pettis lookin soft' - same photo...

Last edited:
huh those guys are over 6'4

It has nothing to do with the guys but from that angle he looks small. Hey I am a small motherfucker too so I am not hating. McGregor makes me proud to be a manlet. Haa

Only on Sherdog can a guy - with the same photo - go from 'looking huge' to 'looking small'.

Ten minutes ago two threads about Pettis were on the front page. One said 'Pettis lookin anorectic' the other 'Pettis looking soft' - same photo...

lmao this happened with Yoel Romero on the same day too, like a week ago. Someone made a thread saying he looked fucking enormous then 5 hours later someone said he looked tiny because of USADA.

These guys are maximum 170 pounds and still they dwarf Conor. Conor might think that he is a big man but he is a 5'8 little man. Sorry guys but even if you are 250 pounds ripped, if you are 5'8 you are a small man. That's the way it is. Tall guys look more powerfull, get all the girls and have bigger dicks.

The only HW thing in Conor is his enormous head.

View attachment 127435 View attachment 127437
He spent so much time talking shit about midgets (the only guys he's used to beating) that he became one himself.

It has nothing to do with the guys but from that angle he looks small. Hey I am a small motherfucker too so I am not hating. McGregor makes me proud to be a manlet. Haa
Only difference between you and Conor is that you don't go around everyone midgets despite being average in height at best.

You're a Manlet?! Fuck man.... Wish I'd have known this before I spent so many likes on you

Only difference between you and Conor is that you don't go around everyone midgets despite being average in height at best.

Oh shit!

I just called Danny Segura a midget in another thread. Haaaa

Back