Conor looks tiny(new pics)

GreekFighter

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
These guys are maximum 170 pounds and still they dwarf Conor. Conor might think that he is a big man but he is a 5'8 little man. Sorry guys but even if you are 250 pounds ripped, if you are 5'8 you are a small man. That's the way it is. Tall guys look more powerfull, get all the girls and have bigger dicks.

The only HW thing in Conor is his enormous head.

111111.jpg 1.jpg

I can't decide who has the more retarded chest tattoo. Conor or Brock?

Why does he always do the same dumb arms out front pose? He seems awfully insecure about his size which is weird seeing as he could beat up 99.99% of the human population.

Sorry guys but even if you are 250 pounds ripped, if you are 5'8 you are a small man. That's the way it is. Tall guys look more powerfull, get all the girls and have bigger dicks.

Holy shit I laughed

5'10, little dicked, fat boy detected.

Why does he always do the same dumb arms out front pose? He seems awfully insecure about his size which is weird seeing as he could beat up 99.99% of the human population.

Gotta flex the lats to look bigger brah....Do you even pose?

mad-dog.jpg

@The Beast Within saw that first pic and discarded that shit and made a "CONOR LOOKS HUGE" with the second picture instead.

tumblr_lx9jb1SPMr1qdrpdr.gif

I can't decide who has the more retarded chest tattoo. Conor or Brock?

The guy on the right in the first pic. I'd rather have a gorilla on my chest than a boring ass star

Screen-Shot-2016-07-25-at-102446.png

Gotta flex the lats to look bigger brah....Do you even pose?
Looks ridiculous to be honest. You only see him and his touch butt buddy Artem do it more often that not.

manlets ever learn

I need to see him next to Mighty Mouse for proper size comparison

Back