Conor looks tiny(new pics)

His imaginary lats are the size of a HW's.

Why does he ALWAYS look like he has a stick up his arse on every god damn picture. Fuck it Conor we KNOW you are a fighter.

Holy shit I laughed
So a 250lb ripped man is small to you.?? Your an idiot or one of these tall guys that got his ass kicked by somebody shorter than you are and has a serious chip on his shoulder about it, wake up, plenty of shorter guys beat the snot out of guys taller than them, I think Cain Velasquez might have something to say about your stupid comment.

So a 250lb ripped man is small to you.?? Your an idiot or one of these tall guys that got his ass kicked by somebody shorter than you are and has a serious chip on his shoulder about it, wake up, plenty of shorter guys beat the snot out of guys taller than them, I think Cain Velasquez might have something to say about your stupid comment.

You know I didn't say that right

Conor looks in phenomenal shape, he looks way bigger and more toned then last time. Hes legs, arms look really toned up. You can tell hes trained hard for this fight.

Except his checks.

"Those are super heavyweight!"

th
giphy.gif

GOD, that is brutal what did a midget KO you in a fight WTF.

wgs9m_q33OHbKPm79nHrKs2g5oCNDRFbjgntKbFwGXc.jpg

And to think that Golberg called Lesnar "a mountain of a man" at UFC 200. Wtf are Shaq and that Asian guy then, lol. Who is that Asian dude, btw?

Ps.Look how insecure Brock looks next to Shaq because of his size, Lesnar flexing just like Conor lmao.

How can anyone make Bork look small...Incredible.

I'm gonna make a thread with the same picture titled "BREAKING: Conor looking medium sized!!!" just so we cover every base.

The amount of threads about how big or small guys are would have Mac from 'It's Always Sunny' thinking "damn there's a lot of repressed gay guys here".

GreekFighter your really suck.Actually, people like you is a reason to move out of Greece.

What I took from this thread. TS likes big dicks.

He's not that big. About RDA size and RDA is a small LW. Plus he has a bird cage chest lol.

TS has a small dick and is obsessed with big ones as a result. He is probably considering surgery. I am sorry to hear this OP.

These guys are maximum 170 pounds and still they dwarf Conor.

How do you figure they're maximum 170 lbs? Conor weighed 170 when he fought Diaz and he doesn't look significantly more muscular than they.

Conor might think that he is a big man but he is a 5'8 little man. Sorry guys but even if you are 250 pounds ripped, if you are 5'8 you are a small man. That's the way it is. Tall guys look more powerfull, get all the girls and have bigger dicks.

I assume this is sarcasm but on this site, one never knows.

Do big guys really have bigger dicks?? How many guys did u have to go through to come to that conclusion??

I am 6'1 180 pounds. A few days ago i went to a club and all girls swarm around me and my bwc(big white cock) like bees. Trust me, if you are a manlet like Conor , it's hard to get girls. Even the slutty girls that go for the short rich guy like Fertita , they dream about tall guys with big cocks.

I am 6'1 180 pounds. A few days ago i went to a club and all girls swarm around me and my bwc(big white cock) like bees. Trust me, if you are a manlet like Conor , it's hard to get girls. Even the slutty girls that go for the short rich guy like Fertita , they dream about tall guys with big cocks.

lmao even in your troll persona you're not tall and are a string bean. You could've at least said 6'3, the tallest height that people will believe. 6'1 is a very normal height.

Back