Conor looks terrible...

so you're talking about it but not thinking about it, gotcha

in that case i was thinking about his willy's weight loss but not his willy

are you trying really hard to not seem gay or something? because its not that big a deal nowadays..its ok, bro

No I just asked you why were you thinking about his willy.

Thought that was pretty clear. I dont care about gayness, but you seem to be getting pretty defensive over someone asking why you're thinking about another mans penis.

Its no biggie :wink:

ah sweet jaysus he feckin looks like shoite

Look worsier than Barao at weigh in's...

Even Jose Aldo don't look that bad at weigh cut...

Emaciated as fuck.

Couldn't form a complete sentence without stuttering either.

Bad cut and a bad night for rehearsals.

iz normal...

anyhow, holy fuck he does look horrible (i'll admit i fucking despise him and his fans even more so). Man, he looks like a different person.

Wow.

He looked and sounded pretty bad.

Wonder why more people aren't clamoring for him to move to LW like they do with Aldo?

I mean, if Aldo is cutting weight to duck LW then this is proof Conor is cutting weight to duck WW and LW.

I'll go off of conor's foot in mouth comment - He's getting sent to the ovens by siver.

He looks way older than 36.He definately got the Nog's effect.

Conor's schlong looked huge at the weigh, probably makes the cut difficult.

He actually looks like a different person, but then again so does Cerrone, Hendrix and a handfull of other fighters who cut insane amount of weight

Siver via headkick followed up by 21 punches

5 of his 22 wins have come via TKO. I think it is safe to assume that he will fail to attain a KO given that Conor is likely the best striker he has ever fought.

5 of his 22 wins have come via TKO. I think it is safe to assume that he will fail to attain a KO given that Conor is likely the best striker he has ever fought.

Not to mention Conor's chin looks solid and Siver is 36 years old.

Wow he looks rough in that video. I hope it doesn't affect his performance. I'm a fan but there are many looming issues with him for me. Is he as good as he seems to be? Is his grappling a serious hole in his game? Is he going to fall into the trap of relying too much in his power and let his other tools fall to the wayside? And now is this cut becoming a problem for him? He's spoken about it being tough, but in that video it looks like this time around it was a problem. I know it's always hard if you need to cut more than a few pounds, but this looks like more than that.

His talk of moving to 155 isn't without reason, I think he's found the last few cuts very tough. Maybe put on some muscle during his knee rehab. Or just grown into his frame.

UFC will pressure him to stay at 145 because he has spent time climbing the ladder, especially if he wins the belt, but it's definitely a tough cut for him. He looked like Skeletor.

Back