Conor looks terrible...

auschwitz-lookin motherfucker : /

schindlerslist_zpsa3d919e5.png

NEC5WGCGdTBiGF_1_1.jpg

Fuuuuck he can barley put words together..

Yeah he looks awful. Even his eyes look fucked up.

His coach tweeted out though that he'll back around 165 in two hours time though. Brutal stuff this weightcutting.

He sounded, almost confused, like he was having trouble putting his thoughts together.

Everyone with a big weight cut looks like shit weighing in.

I like that he made it a point to weigh in at 145, championship weight.

Fuuuuck he can barley put words together..

looks like someone needs to wrap him in one of those silver blankets and put him on a drip. which is probably precisely what happened backstage after the weigh in 0_o

he usually looks similar at every weigh in, a lot of guys are the same way and still perform.

they shouldnt interview guys after the weight ins, its a stressful enough time, by the time of the weigh ins everyones having a shit time of it, the press have had all week to get their interviews, it should be relax and rehydrate time.

The incident that sticks in my mind was when the UFC had all their champions at the doing a Q&A in Toronto and GSP and Aldo were both visibly fucked from the weight cuts, Aldo left the stage early, probably before he passed out under the lights, its a big ask of a fighter.

But yeah Conor is looking pretty rough, but the cut wont affect him

He cuts a shit ton of weight and will probably move up to 155lbs after a few defences (at least, that's his plan- I'm hoping Aldo wrecks him). Kavanagh said he probably goes to WW too. I think that's pushing it, but it's indicative of how big a FW he is.

Good God, you're not wrong.

He seriously looks drained, must feel like death warmed up.

He has been looking sickly all week. Sucked in face. He doesn't seem as confident either just seems like he's trying to back up the shit talking he's been doing

Definitely looks drained that last day of cutting took its toll on him you can tell, might be time to move up soon

His usual verbal diarrhea is spewing less explosively in this interview than normal. He seems to be barely able to form a sentence.

That depleted expression. As if he'd been on 3 weeks of hunger strike. :icon_lol:

After about 2 liters of Normal Saline, Conor will be right as rain.

"Are you carrying peoples hopes and dreams on your shoulders?"

It's going to be hilarious if this guy gets beat by Siver.

Back