Conor looks terrible...

Siver via headkick followed up by 21 punches

This fight got a lot more interesting. He looks fucking horrible in that interview.

He looks like a zombie. God I hope he wins

He is a 9 to 1 favorite. If he came out with an arrow in his leg he would probably still win. The UFC picked a guy that pretty much can't win. Siver is a +900 dog.

He is a 9 to 1 favorite. If he came out with an arrow in his leg he would probably still win. The UFC picked a guy that pretty much can't win. Siver is a +900 dog.

i used to be the goat

then i took an arrow in the knee

NEC5WGCGdTBiGF_1_1.jpg

If we're playing this game... ante up.

KimWinslow.jpg

He looked pretty bad that's got to take its toll on your mind and body. i think the pressure is getting to him. On the contrary Siver looked relaxed there's no pressure on him and he looked good in the weigh in.
My guess is if Siver can take him past round two the pressure to finish may force McPikey to make mistakes.
Siver needs to grapple and tire him out and not try and stand with him.

i used to be the goat

then i took an arrow in the knee

Exactly.

Also, how did this fight even get made? McGregor is supposed to be the baddest mother fucker who ever lived and they match him against a guy like Siver. Current odds -980/+900. I'm having a hard time even accepting how absurd the match is.

This fight got a lot more interesting. He looks fucking horrible in that interview.

Not a chance. Look at the guys Siver has lost to. All explosive strikers and longer than him. This will be a 1st round TKO for McGregor. Siver just not fast enough. Bet the house on it

Although I just stated my above response there is no way the odds should be what they are. I got Couture at 7-1 fav over Toney and was easiest money ever made. At least Siver has a punchers chance, Toney had no hope.

Who said I was thinking about it?

Dont try to drag me into your willy thoughts

so you're talking about it but not thinking about it, gotcha

in that case i was thinking about his willy's weight loss but not his willy

are you trying really hard to not seem gay or something? because its not that big a deal nowadays..its ok, bro

i think this is the worst we have ever seen McGregor in a UFC weigh in, I am wrong ???

He looks like death, but he still did the extra pound to get to 145. That's crazy.

looks like maybe he has gained some muscle mass therefore making it harder to make 145, still he will probably be fine tomorrow.

Back