Conor looks terrible...

He looks drained... just like every other fighter after weigh ins

Wow he looks rough in that video. I hope it doesn't affect his performance. I'm a fan but there are many looming issues with him for me. Is he as good as he seems to be?

Yup.

Is his grappling a serious hole in his game?

Nope.

Is he going to fall into the trap of relying too much in his power and let his other tools fall to the wayside?

Nope.

And now is this cut becoming a problem for him? He's spoken about it being tough, but in that video it looks like this time around it was a problem. I know it's always hard if you need to cut more than a few pounds, but this looks like more than that.

He has always walked around 170. He plans on moving up after defending his title a few times after trashing Aldo.

Wow.

He looked and sounded pretty bad.

Wonder why more people aren't clamoring for him to move to LW like they do with Aldo?

I mean, if Aldo is cutting weight to duck LW then this is proof Conor is cutting weight to duck WW and LW.

How he sounds is more concerning to me than how he looks. He is being asked questions and he looks stunned, like he doesn't even know what to say. That is the opposite of his personality.

Damn, hope the dude doesn't suffer long term damage. Doesn't look good here. Maybe he should consider going up a weight class.

Good God, you're not wrong.

He seriously looks drained, must feel like death warmed up.

He sounds wasted and muddled too. Those weight cuts and all that dehydration are cutting years from these guys' lives.

He looks and sounds horrible.

Seems pretty out of it too.

matt_main_1618645w.jpg

the-horrific-story-of-christian-bales-ass-while-making-the-machinist

Really shows how big he is at 145.

Dude is a big ass 145'er.

He is a 9 to 1 favorite. If he came out with an arrow in his leg he would probably still win. The UFC picked a guy that pretty much can't win. Siver is a +900 dog.

It's foolish to say a guy who is 22-9 "can't win". He has the striking arsenal and footwork to finish McG.

auschwitz-lookin motherfucker : /

schindlerslist_zpsa3d919e5.png

Damn, not looking good at all. Seems like a hard weight cut.

He is a huge FW, probably one of the biggest. Would be interesting to see who would gas first if Aldo and Conor fought?

Him speaking is actually more telling than how drained he looked.
Sounded really out of it.

I can probably guess why though.
I don't know if I've ever seen a fighter do more press for a fight than Connor has for this fight. Dude has been everywhere.

holy shit I had no idea the weight cut was so bad- he needs to move up to 155 very very soon

Back