Media Conor looking like a homeless manlet

Relax dude i did it for fun and giggles I am also a fan of conor and his fashion
But threads about him are allways read and comented so it is fun to do a thread on him.

Giggles? Are you a girl?

lol every now and then HAHA who do you think you are fooling cuz it ain't Sherdog

<LucyBless>
LOL I know aye. Funny that Conor fans are turning on him too! BB no mates
source.gif

lol every now and then HAHA who do you think you are fooling cuz it ain't Sherdog

<LucyBless>

Lol

Twice or thrice this last week. Been procrastinating haha. Prolly months before that last time tho.

He will be you BFF for this tho no doubt. Lol

Prolly want to suck you off.

Wonder where Conor got those invisible carpets he's carrying.

IMO he always looked like a homeless manlet.
Ever since was really a homeless, jobless, food stamp stealing manlet.
The homeless manlet mentality is still there in his head.
<seedat>

Lol

Twice or thrice this last week. Been procrastinating haha. Prolly months before that last time tho.

He will be you BFF for this tho no doubt. Lol

Prolly want to suck you off.
not even your besties on here believe your BS! hahahaha exposed bitch button boy

All I see is a man alone, who has lost tens of millions of dollars, has lost every friend, coach, he's even lost Dee. He's now disconneted to every single thing and person that helped get him where he was. His reputation in Ireland is ruined, they hate him over there. Now Dana won't give him a 5 round main event because he has no faith he will win, and he is now feeling Dana's wrath.

All I see is a man alone, who has lost everything due to psychotic ego and hubris. I actually feel sorry for him.

All I see is a man alone, who has lost tens of millions of dollars, has lost every friend, coach, he's even lost Dee. He's now disconneted to every single thing and person that helped get him where he was. His reputation in Ireland is ruined, they hate him over there. Now Dana won't give him a 5 round main event because he has no faith he will win, and he is now feeling Dana's wrath.

All I see is a man alone, who has lost everything due to psychotic ego and hubris. I actually feel sorry for him.
Ouch! True but cant feel sorry for him and his pathetic fan base, its all self inflicted.

I'm neutral on Conor. Gif is shit.

A better GIF if comedy is what your after is Dillashaw training on an airport luggage conveyor topless.
GIF is pretty funny knowing Shoguns demeanor but in reality we have no idea what he's laughing about as he is clearly reacting to whatever whoever is standing to his right said. Before that Shogun appears to be more or less indifferent too Conor's antics.

I want to know what I believe it was Overeem standing to his right said to get the reaction, lol.

He is planning a trip to Brazil, he is disguising.

Just looks like the typical Irish chav

No doubt if this boy didn't make as a pro fighter, he would be still flying about on a bike, sniffing glue and mugging people.

Maybe he would upgrade to a weed/coke pusher and have his own modified Audi

Do you write Twilight zone intro monologues in your spare time......

I just love scrubs who have never stepped on a mat in their life act like they understand grappling from watching the UFC.

The evidence is right in front of their face and they say otherwise. Conor hit a well executed lateral on a bjj black belt and was hitting technical takedowns on Max. 1 month in a grappling sport and they could see this shit.

You BJJ guys talk like you are so tough! lol

Average BJJ twink wouldn't do shit on the street.

Pick you manlets up and drop you on your heads on the concrete, if you tried pulling guard on me.

Back