Media Conor looking like a homeless manlet

He's just a shit troll.
I just love scrubs who have never stepped on a mat in their life act like they understand grappling from watching the UFC.

The evidence is right in front of their face and they say otherwise. Conor hit a well executed lateral on a bjj black belt and was hitting technical takedowns on Max. 1 month in a grappling sport and they could see this shit.

that was a classic , does it top this for you?

AlarmedSecondaryBedbug-size_restricted.gif
That is pretty funny.

He's just a shit troll.

I just love scrubs who have never stepped on a mat in their life act like they understand grappling from watching the UFC.

The evidence is right in front of their face and they say otherwise. Conor hit a well executed lateral on a bjj black belt and was hitting technical takedowns on Max. 1 month in a grappling sport and they could see this shit.
But but i'm the only one whose grappled on sherdog but but he's a troll....
how-to-deal-with-crying-twins-722x406.jpg

Keep them coming girls

raw

Last edited:
Still one of the funniest gifs ever
xgiaDLO.gif

Shogun losing his shit at small man syndrome

At first Shogun is like "Wtf?".

Then he's like "this guy can't be serious, right?"

Then finally "Wow, he is serious".

Looks like he is in his mid forties, he has aged really badly over the last few years, poor soul.

Unlike you I wont get triggered over a gif. Thanks for playing :) BJJ Wizard LOL

Yep sherdog black belt. Congrats you got that black belt faster than a 12 yr old at a strip mall TKD dojo.

Yep sherdog black belt. Congrats you got that black belt faster than a 12 yr old at a strip mall TKD dojo.
You have done better but like Conors grappling as the fight gets longer, he gets shitter.

I wonder if he's wearing red panties under those pink pants?

Back