Media Conor looking like a homeless manlet

He (@Mortal Wombat ) is just a pest. Not even a fan of MMA, really.

I put him on ignore and it drives him nuts.

Then, every now and then (like today) if I am bored, i go to a Conor thread and I click 'show ignored content', and I know he will be there, talking out of his ass and making a fool of himself.

Then I just allow him to go back into the ignored relm for morons lol.

I think he leads a sad life.

You ignore folk bro?

That's the equivalent of tapping in my eyes lol

You BJJ guys talk like you are so tough! lol

Average BJJ twink wouldn't do shit on the street.

Pick you manlets up and drop you on your heads on the concrete, if you tried pulling guard on me.
Dude thinks he is the only one who has trained, fucking LOL! Why would you bother big noting yourself on Sherdog? I could go on about my Martial Arts experience but guess what, no one cares.

Dude has an aversion to regular blue jean, slacks, and normal clothes in general lol.

A couple years ago a good percent of people on sherdog were convinced conor would ko someone like shogun. Im sure a few do still.

Well there's people who believe god actually exists...

This thread is interesting to say the least. Poster vs poster, Conor fan vs Conor hater, BJJ vs street skillz

So many seperate individual arguments

LOL
wanderlei-Shogun.jpg
Someone has this video? I remember when Wanderlei watched this, his face was priceless lol. Very funny Japanese montage.

Last edited:
Ouch! True but cant feel sorry for him and his pathetic fan base, its all self inflicted.
But his rise and fall was in such a short amount of time, it's like the Gods played a trick on him, and hated him this whole time. But u right.

But his rise and fall was in such a short amount of time, it's like the Gods played a trick on him, and hated him this whole time. But u right.
It's really ESPN , the era of superstars is over
Conor was the last

Now UFC dgaf about views , they cashed out

You BJJ guys talk like you are so tough! lol

Average BJJ twink wouldn't do shit on the street.

Pick you manlets up and drop you on your heads on the concrete, if you tried pulling guard on me.
You do know that bjj isn't only 1993 closed guard style anymore? I can't remember the last time I played guard. I prefer top game because I get injured less not having a 200lb guy try to smash pass me and fucking my lower back.

How am I tough? Your the sherdog warrior saying your gonna smash me on my head on concrete. Too bad in most cases you'd be feeling lead poke holes in you. Only idiots start street fights, and only bigger idiots actually try to grapple or fist fight.

A lifetime of martial arts experience can be wiped away in a milisecond by a guy with a gun. If you're talking street, anything goes.

You show your ignorance.

Back