Media Conor looking like a homeless manlet

Never gets old.

The version of that gif with a bigger field of view also has an unimpressed Chael P. Sonnen.

FlawlessAcrobaticArchaeocete-size_restricted.gif

<36>
I will tell you who was impressed by Conor, Holloway, when he got dominated by a guy with torn knees.

I will tell you who was not impressed by Shogun, Chael, when he proceeded to rip his head off in about 10 seconds.

I cant stand Conor. Think he's a douche bag. I love watching him lose.

But I can give him credit, and respect this.

I will tell you who was impressed by Conor, Holloway, when he got dominated by a guy with torn knees.

I will tell you who was not impressed by Shogun, Chael, when he proceeded to rip his head off in about 10 seconds.

You're preaching the choir, buddeh.

I've always been a supporter of the American Gangster Chael P. Sonnen, and his fight against Shogun is probably my all favorite Shale fight. Back then, it wasn't cool being a Sonnen fan, so there was like 5 of us rubbing it in the face of hundreds of angry Shertards. It was glorious :D.

Also back then, I used to be a huge fan of McGregor.

Doesn't make the gif any less legit or funny.

You do know that bjj isn't only 1993 closed guard style anymore? I can't remember the last time I played guard. I prefer top game because I get injured less not having a 200lb guy try to smash pass me and fucking my lower back.

How am I tough? Your the sherdog warrior saying your gonna smash me on my head on concrete. Too bad in most cases you'd be feeling lead poke holes in you. Only idiots start street fights, and only bigger idiots actually try to grapple or fist fight.

A lifetime of martial arts experience can be wiped away in a milisecond by a guy with a gun. If you're talking street, anything goes.

You show your ignorance.

lol Don't take it personally.

I am sorry

I am sure your purple belt would whip my ass haha

lol Don't take it personally.

I am sorry

I am sure your purple belt would whip my ass haha

What's sad is you can't get context. I didn't post that I'm a purple belt that I'm tough, I literally called myself a mid tier grappler. I posted it in relation to I know what the fuck I'm talking about in regards to someone's grappling. Learn to read instead of acting tough on a internet forum.

A 1st week white belt would probably strangle you with your jacked kid.

What's sad is you can't get context. I didn't post that I'm a purple belt that I'm tough, I literally called myself a mid tier grappler. I posted it in relation to I know what the fuck I'm talking about in regards to someone's grappling. Learn to read instead of acting tough on a internet forum.

A 1st week white belt would probably strangle you with your jacked kid.

Edit

Yeah I am sure a white belt is a real killer!

Again acting tough lol

You're preaching the choir, buddeh.

I've always been a supporter of the American Gangster Chael P. Sonnen, and his fight against Shogun is probably my all favorite Shale fight. Back then, it wasn't cool being a Sonnen fan, so there was like 5 of us rubbing it in the face of hundreds of angry Shertards. It was glorious :D.

Also back then, I used to be a huge fan of McGregor.

Doesn't make the gif any less legit or funny.
That is true.
Chael and Shogun was a great contest.
The gif is funny, I was not denying that.

Still one of the funniest gifs ever
xgiaDLO.gif

Shogun losing his shit at small man syndrome

I wonder what the look on Shogun's face was when he realized that dorky looking guy he laughed at eclipsed his own success by a ridiculous margin.

Back