Media Conor looking like a homeless manlet

I'm neutral on Conor. Gif is shit.

A better GIF if comedy is what your after is Dillashaw training on an airport luggage conveyor topless.
Lots of people like it, hence why it gets posted a lot. TJ's is good but imo Shoguns reaction is awesome because thats what everyone thats not a child does when Conor starts clowning.

Still one of the funniest gifs ever
xgiaDLO.gif

Shogun losing his shit at small man syndrome
Shogun looks like the prison rapist eyeing up some new ass

Conor looking stiff and unmotivated

His height is all out of proportion

Someone fucked this photo up badly

Proper wanker
For how much you hate the guy you sure as fuck follow his every move and comment on every thread about him.

These haters following Conor like he's Moses and they're the Israelites.

Shogun could not afford the belt Sir Conrad is wearing in that gif!
Oh wow! And Conor couldn't afford the lifestyle a Rothschild lives. Money doesn't exempt you from looking like a fuckhead or being teased.

For how much you hate the guy you sure as fuck follow his every move and comment on every thread about him.

These haters following Conor like he's Moses and they're the Israelites.
Bareback again crying because someone made fun of his gods shitty grappling or his pouting poses or his continuous fuck ups. Suck the fuck in!

Idk looks pretty sexy to me

Could probably pull all ur family members including ur brother and dad

Bareback again crying because someone made fun of his gods shitty grappling or his pouting poses or his continuous fuck ups. Suck the fuck in!
Bruh you drunk? I have said Conor's ground game is lacking for years. I've said his cardio is shit. The only positive thing I say about the guy is he was an exciting counter striker who had fun fights and knew how to make an event out of it.

It's weird, it's like I watch MMA for the fights, and I like the exciting ones. Not to follow a basically retired fighter and talk shit about him all day.

You casual.

lmfao crumlin boxing club

his fighting career "crumbled" after his last boxing match and his boxing skills displayed consisted of spamming rabbit punches to the back of the head, and gassing after 4 rds

Back