Media Conor looking like a homeless manlet

Lots of people like it, hence why it gets posted a lot. TJ's is good but imo Shoguns reaction is awesome because thats what everyone thats not a child does when Conor starts clowning.
That gif is fantastic lol

Bruh you drunk? I have said Conor's ground game is lacking for years. I've said his cardio is shit. The only positive thing I say about the guy is he was an exciting counter striker who had fun fights and knew how to make an event out of it.

It's weird, it's like I watch MMA for the fights, and I like the exciting ones. Not to follow a basically retired fighter and talk shit about him all day.

You casual.
Dude we went at it one day because you were defending him not being a low level grappler and started getting mad upset saying how you were a BJJ wizard and you're so awesome. Dont get so triggered, I'm not even talking shit to you just your idol.

Dude we went at it one day because you were defending him not being a low level grappler and started getting mad upset saying how you were a BJJ wizard and you're so awesome. Dont get so triggered, I'm not even talking shit to you just your idol.
You have no reading comprehension. I said his ground game wasn't as bad as people make it seem but was nowhere near enough for the top of the division. Then showed gifs of him obviously having a decent grasp of grappling, because anybody who actually trains could see. Being a bjj purple belt isn't a wizard, it's a mid tier grappler. Maybe if you actually got off sherdog and on the mat, you would have an idea of how stupid the bullshit you spew is.

It's just all or nothing to a casual like you.

Oh wow! And Conor couldn't afford the lifestyle a Rothschild lives. Money doesn't exempt you from looking like a fuckhead or being teased.

Whereas you're teased all the time, and are a fuckhead AND broke. lol

You hit the trifecta you muppet.

You have no reading comprehension. I said his ground game wasn't as bad as people make it seem but was nowhere near enough for the top of the division. Then showed gifs of him obviously having a decent grasp of grappling, because anybody who actually trains could see. Being a bjj purple belt isn't a wizard, it's a mid tier grappler. Maybe if you actually got off sherdog and on the mat, you would have an idea of how stupid the bullshit you spew is.

He's just a shit troll.

Still one of the funniest gifs ever
xgiaDLO.gif

Shogun losing his shit at small man syndrome
that was a classic , does it top this for you?

AlarmedSecondaryBedbug-size_restricted.gif

Damn that head getting bigger tweets after tweets

See there you go again. We get it buddy, you think you're the best grappler on this forum. The way you get triggered by a simple gif about someone else is pretty funny. You think Im going to stop now? You're making it worth while and you dont even see it. Amazing.

Back