Conor is not 5"9 and we all know it

I am a measured 6 ft half inch in bare feet.
People often ask IF I am 6..2. NO..... Not ever....seems everyone lies so much that Most are shorter than claimed..
As a stand in for Bryan Cranston of breaking bad.. (He was listed as 6ft... haha..) I got fired after one scene(inside house,,outside it didn't show) when it became Obvious that I was too tall. I asked mr. cranston about his 6ft..?? he said ohhhhhhh that my agent's fault... He is all of 5ft 9... All actors deflect Blame to agents...

Funny you mention this, I have the exact same experience. When I wake up in the morning, I am 6 feet and a quarter barefoot. People lie so much about their height, that I have often gotten 6 foot 1 or 2 in the past. I consider my height average. To me you can say you are above average if you are least 6 foot 2 barefoot. I have met a lot of fighters over the past decade in Fan Expos and Autograph sessions. Cannot believe how some of these fighters inflate their height by 1-2 inches. Classic example was Michael Bisping. Great guy. I met him in Downtown Toronto in 2012, during fight week before UFC 152. Guy is listed at 6 foot 2. I would say he is more like my height (6 feet tall). Similar experiences with guys like Shogun, Yoel Romero, Randy Couture, Daniel Cormier, and many others.

Last edited:
I agree, 5"9 is normal height, but most people will say 5"11 if they are 5"9
For sure. It's a bad game plan because someone actually 5'11 is just under 6 feet with shoes on. I'm a solid .5 inches shorter than 5'11 and can confirm that it makes a pretty big difference honestly. I have a very large bone structure, but someone who is 6 feet with even just an above average frame makes me feel short lol

For sure. It's a bad game plan because someone actually 5'11 is just under 6 feet with shoes on. I'm a solid .5 inches shorter than 5'11 and can confirm that it makes a pretty big difference honestly. I have a very large bone structure, but someone who is 6 feet with even just an above average frame makes me feel short lol
Being 5"10 guy I have to say, I´m enough tall for basically 90% of girls... and than a lot of men. I don´t consider it short. It´s just average spot.

Being 5"10 guy I have to say, I´m enough tall for basically 90% of girls... and than a lot of men. I don´t consider it short. It´s just average spot.

Nah, you’re short. Who you foolin. It’s ok, just embrace it.

5 inch 9 what?

Not really. It´s same height as Usman..

I love how you felt the need to defend my statement. You sherdoggy’s crack me up with your fascination toward height.

The label of “short” is more of a perception. Don’t let anyone make you feel “short”. Not saying you did either.

You’re a good height, even if you were 5’4. What matters more is how you feel about yourself, your place in society, and what you do for others.

conor-gsp-nate-diaz-dana-white-dustin-poirer-khabib.jpg

Conor looks 5' 9" with shoes on.

Funny you mention this, I have the exact same experience. When I wake up in the morning, I am 6 feet and a quarter barefoot. People lie so much about their height, that I have often gotten 6 foot 1 or 2 in the past. I consider my height average. To me you can say you are above average if you are least 6 foot 2 barefoot. I have met a lot of fighters over the past decade in Fan Expos and Autograph sessions. Cannot believe how some of these fighters inflate their height by 1-2 inches. Classic example was Michael Bisping. Great guy. I met him in Downtown Toronto in 2012, during fight week before UFC 152. Guy is listed at 6 foot 2. I would say he is more like my height (6 feet tall). Similar experiences with guys like Shogun, Yoel Romero, Randy Couture, Daniel Cormier, and many others.
thankyou...................

I never understood the LYING about Height?..wtf?

Get this... at 40 on my Momm'as kitchen wall where we are all measured thru the years. I was 5.11 brother 5.9, 5.8. Fast forward 15 yr. at 55 ,6ft half in .. wtf? Both brothers lost an INCH AND A HALF> ???!!! How did I Grow? Ten years of hanging up side down at the west on this back stretching thing. At first 30 sec max.. 10 yr alter 10 min including crunches with 65lb dumbell. MAN... stretching and twisting . the CRACKING that went on was pure EXTASY... ohhh and No more back problems or seeing chiro...12 yr later still 6ft and half. Brothers have lost Another half in. This thing I stretch on hangs me from my hips.. the ankle thing HURT MY KNEES and back too much to use. Try it. slowly is holy. Fixing to start hanging again.

If you are less than 5’11” you are a manlet…. PERIOD.
have a two 5.8 brothers... technically Manlets... but honestly...GOOD Hard MEN to their cores.. the kind that are kind to most and will kill you if you fuk with their families..

I would never call them Manlets... so Maybe in addition to being Short a MANLET is also a PUSSY? to fit the definition of Manlet?..

Back