Conor is not 5"9 and we all know it

Where do you live ? I'm a legit 5'10 Guy (179 cm) and I'm shorter than the majority of men.
The average height of males in the world is around 5'9 to 5'10.

I don't think there are many countries in the world where the average height is above 5'11

5"9 is pretty average height, 5"7 is real manlet.
Im 5"10 myself and I don´t feel like manlet.
lol 5"7 next to an 5"10 is almost unnoticeable the difference

The average American is 5" 9

have a two 5.8 brothers... technically Manlets... but honestly...GOOD Hard MEN to their cores.. the kind that are kind to most and will kill you if you fuk with their families..

I would never call them Manlets... so Maybe in addition to being Short a MANLET is also a PUSSY? to fit the definition of Manlet?..

Sounds like an angry pair of dwarves.

I am legitimate 6'0 and stood next to Nate Diaz and Cowboy and felt short

Cowboy had cowboy boots on but still had a good 2-3 inches on me somehow

Dunno what Nate Diaz was wearing or if its cause hes so lanky/long in stature, but I felt like he had an inch on me

I also stood next to Luke Rockhold and I looked like a midget

The original meaning of manlet has been lost in here. Being buff doesnt mean you arent a manlet, quite the opposite. A manlet is both short and attempts to compensate for that insecurity by being as buff as they can. I.e. Joe Rogan is a manlet but Dom Cruz is not.

Sounds like an angry pair of dwarves.

Not angry at all.... Where do you get that?... Both Highly successful in their careers. Good family Men...Generally JOYOUS guys.. Very Peaceful. Yes ...if you fuk with their family ,,you will only do it once.

Sounds very Balanced and AS THEY SHOULD BE TO ME...

My mate met him in Vegas on a night out around the time he was starting to blow up, and he said he's around my size and I'm 5ft 9in. I saw a picture of them together and he looked about my height, perfectly.

Back