Conor is not 5"9 and we all know it

Makes it even more impressive he knocked down Cowboy with a head kick then.

dc is 5'11 mike tyson is 5'11 too
NINTCHDBPICT000615414665.jpg
NINTCHDBPICT000620711671.jpg
usa_today_15241020.jpg
DC Isn´t 5"11 what u smoking? He´s 5"9 he said that himself. In that pictures with Khabib they aren´t standing straight.
"American former World Heavyweight Boxing Champion. In 2005 he said "I measured myself as 5ft 10in....I'm a f****** dwarf!" and again in 2013, "I'm only a small guy, I'm five foot ten"
We don´t see shoes in the picture too, Khabib is also closer to objective and Mike is not standing straight at all. Khabib is no more than 5"8

3 things many fighters grossly exaggerate:

-their height
-the amount of weight they cut
-hours of training a day

DC Isn´t 5"11 what u smoking? He´s 5"9 he said that himself. In that pictures with Khabib they aren´t standing straight.
"American former World Heavyweight Boxing Champion. In 2005 he said "I measured myself as 5ft 10in....I'm a f****** dwarf!" and again in 2013, "I'm only a small guy, I'm five foot ten"
We don´t see shoes in the picture too, Khabib is also closer to objective and Mike is not standing straight at all. Khabib is no more than 5"8
ur a retard. carry on

have a two 5.8 brothers... technically Manlets... but honestly...GOOD Hard MEN to their cores.. the kind that are kind to most and will kill you if you fuk with their families..

I would never call them Manlets... so Maybe in addition to being Short a MANLET is also a PUSSY? to fit the definition of Manlet?..

Personally, I think a manlet has more to with insecurity about someone’s height, than their actual height.

They try to appear taller, stand on their toes, get as muscular as possible, etc. It just gives off an insecure/bitter vibe.

Then you have short guys like Kevin Hart or even Danny Devito, who just embrace who they are. I wouldn’t consider them manlet’s.

Ferguson is 5'9? He looks taller

yeah I don't buy all that. I think Conor is around 1,76, Khabib 1,78 and Tony 1,80 or something.

I am 1,77 and I am sure that Khabib is at least my height.

I’ve met him. He’s about 5”9. I’m almost 5”9 and he’s a lil taller than i

Personally, I think a manlet has more to with insecurity about someone’s height, than their actual height.

They try to appear taller, stand on their toes, get as muscular as possible, etc. It just gives off an insecure/bitter vibe.

Then you have short guys like Kevin Hart or even Danny Devito, who just embrace who they are. I wouldn’t consider them manlet’s.
Kevin Hart is very jacked. Wouldn't that fall into your above metric? Devito is 4"11 nothing he can do, he's so short it's comical. Elijah wood is probably a great fit for short guy without a complex.

What kinda beta measures their height with shoes on? Stop lying to yourselves.

Kevin Hart is very jacked. Wouldn't that fall into your above metric? Devito is 4"11 nothing he can do, he's so short it's comical. Elijah wood is probably a great fit for short guy without a complex.

Hart works out, but would you really consider him jacked? He just looks like he’s in shape to me.

Back