Conor is losing his confidence

Khabib Fan

Kim Yo Jong - Unify Korea
Banned
Reaction score
It's no coincidence that Conor McGregor is going silent now that the UFC's protection has been lifted. His wannabe Lee Murray antics had their place for entertainment purposes but now that he's facing reality his conscience has betrayed him. With Khabib now in his prime, the only real match out there is a rematch vs the grizzly.

When it comes down to it, there is no amount of cocaine that can make a chicken beat an eagle.
_20180825_081422.JPG

R.I.P. Conor

Eh, just needs to do some more blow and he'll he tip top

yeah.. we needed another thread....

after Khabib defeat so many Sherdogers will lose their serotonin.
You will all become a more coward version of the Sherdog warriors you are.
Conor serotonin level are unmatched.

McGregor is no Colby, you never see him insult bigger stronger fighters. The fact that Khabib is no midget and probably a normal size WW makes McGregor a bit intimidated

It's no coincidence that Conor McGregor is going silent now that the UFC's protection has been lifted. His wannabe Lee Murray antics had their place for entertainment purposes but now that he's facing reality his conscience has betrayed him. With Khabib now in his prime, the only real match out there is a rematch vs the grizzly.

When it comes down to it, there is no amount of cocaine that can make a chicken beat an eagle.
View attachment 426495

R.I.P. Conor

Lol he’s got maximum confidence right now he doesn’t even have to do media to sell the biggest fight in history

Conor makes one comment.
Khabib's dad is ready to sign the contract.
Conor goes silent.

This chicken is #1 Bullshit

Yeah Conor the poor fella could really do with coming out of his shell a bit. I see no confidence there. That's his weakness, no confidence lol. He actually chose to fight Kebab may I remind you all. He's damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.

Honestly... maybe mayweather humbled him , and considering conor thought he had a real chance in that fight who knows.

Even if Conor lost his confidence he still has Artem to draw courage from.

Yeah Conor the poor fella could really do with coming out of his shell a bit. I see no confidence there. That's his weakness, no confidence lol. He actually chose to fight Kebab may I remind you all. He's damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.

Do you know what kinda sound a chicken makes? It's the sound of Conor McGregor.

This is actually very true on this site now...It seems that the majority here are all conor haters...when in the past it was just a small %...now that has grown to crazy levels...The amount of threads started everyday on here, by conor haters, has to number in the dozens...That's why I can't wait to watch conor ko that over rated bum...I just wanna hear all the salty excuses..."oh, tony was the real champion anyways." khabib was always over rated" I can hear them all now....so get them all ready guys...

This is actually very true on this site now...It seems that the majority here are all conor haters...when in the past it was just a small %...now that has grown to crazy levels...The amount of threads started everyday on here, by conor haters, has to number in the dozens...That's why I can't wait to watch conor ko that over rated bum...I just wanna hear all the salty excuses..."oh, tony was the real champion anyways." khabib was always over rated" I can hear them all now....so get them all ready guys...

Send location.

No UFC.
No security.
No cameras.

Just send time and location.

Do you know what kinda sound a chicken makes? It's the sound of Conor McGregor.

The Sound of Silence will be playing from Kebab when he's lying face down by the end of round 1. He'll be stretchered out of there while McGregor will be doing another one of his legendary post fight interviews with Joe Rogan.

Yes Joe yes Joe, the Kebab just wasn't on my level. No-one is. Now gimme back my belt!

View attachment 426495

R.I.P. Conor

Great picture of Khabib but Conor just listening his fans and training running and not doing stupid shit anymore even if he lose it's not end of world

Back