Conor is losing his confidence

What are even talking about?

Are you just inventing scenarios in your mind and acting like it's reality, coz if that's your game then OK, but you can't really expect us to discuss your imagination....

What are even talking about?

Are you just inventing scenarios in your mind and acting like it's reality, coz if that's your game then OK, but you can't really expect us to discuss your imagination....

The Irish people were born to lose. Just look at history. This isn't trash talk. It isn't racism. It is documented fact. The Irish always lose in the end. Your little story will not end well, friend.

You want real talk. There is your real talk.

Maybe we should wait for the press conference.

McGregor is no Colby, you never see him insult bigger stronger fighters. The fact that Khabib is no midget and probably a normal size WW makes McGregor a bit intimidated

No, he gets in their face, while Colby cries over twitter and then files lawsuits when they try to confront him.

As if.

If he wasn’t confident he could win he wouldn’t the have taken the fight.

If we’re talking McGregor’s confidence levels, I think at the very least it’s obvious he was waiting UNTIL he had enough confidence in his abilities Before taking the fight

Last edited:
Eh, just needs to do some more blow and he'll he tip top

tenor.gif
Ready to Fight!

The Irish people were born to lose. Just look at history. This isn't trash talk. It isn't racism. It is documented fact. The Irish always lose in the end. Your little story will not end well, friend.

You want real talk. There is your real talk.
Ok weirdo.

All he has to do is Log Into his banking and he will get an instant hard on.. So he is good..

Khabib is a humble guy. I like that about him. Reminds me of fedor. I also like to watch conor fight. He is exciting and fun to watch. All the dolly tossing, and bs are for the cameras. I could care less about this. Its going to be an epic fight. Conor nut huggers are just too much tho... Its a fight, and either guy can win. I pick khabib in this fight because i think he is a better fighter, with far more tools to win. Conor has a punchers chance. I have always bet on conor... Even in the diaz rematch.because i expected conors camp to utilize leg kicks to take nate out. Having a full camp in 2nd fight gave the team time to have a good gameplan. Still it was razor close. Its the 1st time i wont vet on conor simply because i cant see him winning this fight without a lot of things lining up for him perfectly. I will still like both fighters after the fight reguardless of the outcome. The conor fans bs does make me want to see khabib smash conor tho, just to shut up the over the top conor nuthuggers.

This same thread comes up for every Conor fight

You're a fucking retard and it's not even worth explaining why.

Back