Conor is losing his confidence

It’s gone be crazy the spin cycle that’s gone happen to khabib when he loses to Conor . It was disgusting when I seen y’all do that shit to aldo and Eddie . Literally moments after the bout. Jose is a bum , not in prime , never beat a striker . He quit , people literally threw out his 9 year reign .

It’s gone be crazy the spin cycle that’s gone happen to khabib when he loses to Conor . It was disgusting when I seen y’all do that shit to aldo and Eddie . Literally moments after the bout. Jose is a bum , not in prime , never beat a striker . He quit , people literally threw out his 9 year reign .
Stop acting like this happens every Conor fight.

I remember his fans completely abandoning him when he lost to Diaz and Floyd in 2 of his 4 last fights.

Most of these idiot know nothings legitimately thought he would win, 49-1, "Head Clean Off" and then after the fact the few that stuck around were "bu bu he survived 10 rounds:

If Khabib takes Conor and prison rapes him, Conor fans will be taking another vacation maybe permanently this time.

Stop acting like this happens every Conor fight.

I remember his fans completely abandoning him when he lost to Diaz and Floyd in 2 of his 4 last fights.

Most of these idiot know nothings legitimately thought he would win, 49-1, "Head Clean Off" and then after the fact the few that stuck around were "bu bu he survived 10 rounds:

If Khabib takes Conor and prison rapes him, Conor fans will be taking another vacation maybe permanently this time.
Yeah u made that up , Conor fans were here fighting , ur lying . Look at the war threads .. there is real Conor support here . Look at og Jin threads u, bull shitting

Back