Conor is losing his confidence

Nah, I think he is working on a decent strategy for this fight.

McGregor is no Colby, you never see him insult bigger stronger fighters. The fact that Khabib is no midget and probably a normal size WW makes McGregor a bit intimidated

You Conor haters are some of the dumbest people on the planet. He's made two instagram posts in the past week lol.

Muslims are a scourge on this earth. Every day with fewer Muslims is a good day. Muhammad is a false prophet that fucks stray dogs. Sucking them off

Religion of peace. You have none.

I don't worship anyone. Literally telling a fact just triggered you lol. Also having an alt account is bannable.
Not triggered. I'm just telling you this Conor worship is pathetic. Hugger. And who has an alt account? Take those gay ass accusations elsewhere.

Not triggered. I'm just telling you this Conor worship is pathetic. Hugger. And who has an alt account? Take those gay ass accusations elsewhere.
How does stating that Conor made two posts about Khabib this week qualify for worshiping him? So so dumb

McGregor is no Colby, you never see him insult bigger stronger fighters. The fact that Khabib is no midget and probably a normal size WW makes McGregor a bit intimidated
Why didn't Colby fight Fabricio then?

You Conor haters are some of the dumbest people on the planet. He's made two instagram posts in the past week lol.
If he was making more posts the very same people would say he was spending too much time on social media !!

Conor makes one comment.
Khabib's dad is ready to sign the contract.
Conor goes silent.

This chicken is #1 Bullshit

Khabib's last good win was 4 years ago and even then he just lay on RDA, even if he beats Conor, will be partial because of Conor's lay off and the favourable matchup. He then Ducks a heathy Tony Ferguson holding up the belt as he runs chicken. Tony takes Khabib's head off, but not even sure he can win in a favourable match up v Conor even with him not fighting MMA in 2 years.

Khabib's last good win was 4 years ago and even then he just lay on RDA, even if he beats Conor, will be partial because of Conor's lay off and the favourable matchup. He then Ducks a heathy Tony Ferguson holding up the belt as he runs chicken. Tony takes Khabib's head off, but not even sure he can win in a favourable match up v Conor even with him not fighting MMA in 2 years.

Trains with DC and Rockhold. Never lost a single round in training, while going up against them. Undefeated career full of people ducking him. Only fighter with multiple 10-8 round fights. Only fighter with multiple 10-7 rounds in a fight. Conor fan says he isn't that good.

{<huh}{<huh}{<huh}

Back