Conor is always humble in victory or defeat [PIC]

Calls Siver a nazi, midget, cheater, gives him the middle finger and then expects everything to be ok after a hug.

I want to tell Conor to do something but I might get a yellow card.

Aww, you're a sensitive lil' fella, huh?

Siver got busted up bad and quickly. I noticed this while watching the post-fight presser, they embraced for a while. I doubt there's much hard feelings if any at this point. Conor did say some highly offensive nasty shit about Dennis though. Dennis isn't much of a shit talker while Conor is a huge shit talker. Conor admitted to crossing the line and regretting the nazi comment.

16317173472_a6243441b3_o.jpg

Are you threatening me?!

I need TP for my bungholio!

You will name your baby Bungholio! Is he an albino? Aldo Bungholio... will be albino... and a gringo....

You can take me, but you cannot take my bunghole.... For I have no bunghole....The streets will flow with the blood of the non-believers...

That was awesome! So BOSS sipping whisky (!) on the post fight presser, getting a little tipsy and then hugging it out with Siver. This needs a gif for you who hasn

Where's the one for defeat? Cause I'm curious how he'll react after a loss.

Calls Siver a nazi, midget, cheater, gives him the middle finger and then expects everything to be ok after a hug.

I want to tell Conor to do something but I might get a yellow card.

+1000. Well said.

hilarious the idiots in the thread the other day saying that siver was the classless one for not touching gloves. mcgregor went so far over the line how could you possibly expect anything else.

i get selling fights but after a certain point his crap just looks ridiculous. personally I prefer the guys that just STFU and fight and let the fighting speak for itself.

+1000. Well said.

hilarious the idiots in the thread the other day saying that siver was the classless one for not touching gloves. mcgregor went so far over the line how could you possibly expect anything else.

i get selling fights but after a certain point his crap just looks ridiculous. personally I prefer the guys that just STFU and fight and let the fighting speak for itself.

That is your opinion, nothing more. Guess what? Most people don't care.

For example: I love the way in which he understands and capitalizes on the mental portion of fighting. It gives him a sig. advantage.

Conor's showmanship is going to make him rich. I'm a huge fan but the Nazi comment is thousands of miles over the line. So many different things to say about an opponent.

That is your opinion, nothing more. Guess what? Most people don't care.

For example: I love the way in which he understands and capitalizes on the mental portion of fighting. It gives him a sig. advantage.

Just as no one cares about your opinions or about what do you love.

Conor's trash talk makes him money and usually gives him a mental advantage over his opponent. He has been respectful to his opponent post fight in each of his UFC appearances.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back