Conor is always humble in victory or defeat [PIC]

Yeah so classy in defeat:

No handshake, no hug, absolutely nothing!

..or does he shows respect only to irish opponents when he loses?

I saw it live, Siver was going to walk past him, and gave him a half hearted embrace after Conor instigated it, it looked forced. I really like Siver's attitude, that's how men should act, he was never rustled or disrespectful.

I like Conor too, great fighter and great talker, I just personally wouldn't say what he says, but hell it works for him, he's got a title-shot.

I saw it live, Siver was going to walk past him, and gave him a half hearted embrace after Conor instigated it, it looked forced. I really like Siver's attitude, that's how men should act, he was never rustled or disrespectful.

I like Conor too, great fighter and great talker, I just personally wouldn't say what he says, but hell it works for him, he's got a title-shot.

I wonder what Conor said to him.

I wonder what Conor said to him.

From what I've learned on this forum about him he probably said "Conor bless", but Siver doesn't speak English, let alone whatever the hell Conor speaks, so it was more about the gesture. Siver seemed indifferent at best.

I don't understand why any of his oppents would hate him.. The way conor hypes the fight = more money for both him and his oppenets

So many similarities to Jones rise to power. Loved by many and hated by more.
I thought Jones was going to get slaughtered by Rua, the jump in competition would be to much.
I said it again with Weidman and Silva.
Not so sure I'm going to make that mistake again. I agree and have been vocal about his level of competition but I've sang that song before and In both cases I was dead wrong.

there's no doubt conor's great at the PR thing. and with Aldo laughing back we see the first time Aldo's ever really helped to sell a fight. but that depended on Conor in the first place.

Also had a big gonna get filthy rich shit eating grin on his face.

How can you not love someone who is going to make you stinking rich?

Also had a big gonna get filthy rich shit eating grin on his face.

How can you not love someone who is going to make you stinking rich?

yeah, i've never been too excited about an aldo fight and i've always bitched about conor's path to the title (that the siver fight would be enough, for example), but it's a good fight and i'm looking forward to it. even frankie had diplomatically good things to say about the matchup recently. looking forward to it. and i'd love to see conor open the division up by beating aldo. not sure he will, but it's good for the division in every sense.

and yes, like you said, they're both gonna make a crap ton of money.

From what I've learned on this forum about him he probably said "Conor bless", but Siver doesn't speak English, let alone whatever the hell Conor speaks, so it was more about the gesture. Siver seemed indifferent at best.

Siver speaks decent english AFAIK

I don't understand why any of his oppents would hate him..

Max Holloway seems to really like him, always speaks highly of him and thinks he'll get a rematch with him some day. I wouldn't doubt Max on that front.

Back