Conor is always humble in victory or defeat [PIC]

Conor's showmanship is going to make him rich. I'm a huge fan but the Nazi comment is thousands of miles over the line. So many different things to say about an opponent.

Especially since he's an ethnic Russian.

Calls Siver a nazi, midget, cheater, gives him the middle finger and then expects everything to be ok after a hug.

I want to tell Conor to do something but I might get a yellow card.

Well, he is a cheater. The rest is clearly hyperbole.

Calls Siver a nazi, midget, cheater, gives him the middle finger and then expects everything to be ok after a hug.

Its called hyping fight. Its been done for decades. All fighters know that, as you can see siver has no ill will. Some Sherdoggers can't grasp the concept though.

riffraff.png

You sir are a genius

Hugging an opponent in a post-fight press conference does not someone humble, not that I particularly care whether fighters are humble or not.

"I dived over, and they thought I was going to see me girlfriend. They must have thought I was a romantic! But I was going to kill that little Brazilian."

Sigworthy quote from the post-fight press conference.

That is not his woman! Is he cheating with her? I think he may be an alcoholic! This calls for an investigation to see if he had alcohol in his system for the fight. Does Conor have any kids with any women? Child support payments? Get on it SherDog! You have a couple months to dig up all the trash you can.

Wasn't he drunk though there?

Conor likes to smack talk, but I don't think he's a mean-spirited guy.

He sells fights, people always love the bad guy images. And some love to hate. Either way, its a great situation to be in if you like the money

He would just hug you after, bro.

Conor is love.

Conor is a sweet, fun-loving fellow. Anyone with a sense of humor can see that.

That is not his woman! Is he cheating with her? I think he may be an alcoholic! This calls for an investigation to see if he had alcohol in his system for the fight. Does Conor have any kids with any women? Child support payments? Get on it SherDog! You have a couple months to dig up all the trash you can.

is this a revenge for jones thing? Lol
I thought gus was the designated target?

Back