Conor is always humble in victory or defeat [PIC]

Spacemonkeys

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
06wDEZv.png

Denis Siver: Hail Hydra

Awe, it's sweet that bad dude from die hard 2 has made up with riff raff.

very humble of conor to hug him after that public smearing. so classy.

...and a complete asshole the other 23 hours and fifty nine minutes of the day (ba-dum :D)

Conor likes to smack talk, but I don't think he's a mean-spirited guy.

...and a complete asshole the other 23 hours and fifty nine minutes of the day (ba-dum :D)

very humble of conor to hug him after that public smearing. so classy.

"I cannot hate the man who has the same dreams as me"

He plays it smart to get dem $$$ rolling.. it's all an act.

I mean just look how he ran towards Aldo trying to get in his face. The only thing Dana has to do is let Conor being Conor and the fight will sell itself.

Calls Siver a nazi, midget, cheater, gives him the middle finger and then expects everything to be ok after a hug.

I want to tell Conor to do something but I might get a yellow card.

"I cannot hate the man who has the same dreams as me"

He plays it smart to get dem $$$ rolling.. it's all an act.

I mean just look how he ran towards Aldo trying to get in his face. The only thing Dana has to do is let Conor being Conor and the fight will sell itself.

there's no doubt conor's great at the PR thing. and with Aldo laughing back we see the first time Aldo's ever really helped to sell a fight. but that depended on Conor in the first place.

Hard to tell from a still photo... Are we sure he didn't put a "kick me" sign on sivers back?

He's got no reason to continue talking smack. He came in, did his job, and he hyped the fight. Conor's just trying to make a name for himself and he knows he's going to have to talk a big game (and also backing it up quite well).

Look at the guys he's fought: Brimage, Holloway, Brandao, Poirier, Siver. None of these guys really talk a big game at all and Conor has been trying to sell his fight and get people to tune in. Aldo isn't exactly Mr. Personality either, hell he passed on going into the cage after Conor's fight for a staredown

He is going to need to get used to be humble in defeat for his next fight

Calls Siver a nazi, midget, cheater, gives him the middle finger and then expects everything to be ok after a hug.

I want to tell Conor to do something but I might get a yellow card.

poor baby

Back